Back In Time

Boruto was bored so he did whatever a kid would do, snoop around and mess with things. One day curiosity took over and he messed with something he shouldn't in a scroll shop. "I wonder what this scroll does." Boruto began to to take it from the shelves of many other scrolls. "Don't mess with those scrolls they are dangerous, we are here to see if the rumors off a forbidden scroll is here and take it back to the hokage." Sarada was looking at every scroll trying to figure out which. "But why don't we just take them all this is boring?" Boruto said wining. Then a light appeared from the scroll boruto was holding. "What did you do now boruto?" Sarada began to get mad. "Nothing dattebayo." Boruto was more scared of sarada than the scroll. The light glowed brighter. When the light was gone there was no sign of the two genin.

::

Boruto sat up to a unfamiliar konoha. "Where the hell am I!" He looked to his left. Sarada was there unconscious. Then he looked to his right. He saw a teen with blonde hair and blue eyes like his in a bright orange and black jumpsuit with the uzumaki clan symbol on the back. That's when he realized who this guy was. But this was impossible he knew his dad was old but somehow he is young as him. Sarada started to become conscious. She looked around then at boruto. "Where the hell are we?" Boruto laughed, that's what I said. Boruto looked to his right again. His dad was already on his feet and pissed. "Who the hell are you!"

**this is the starting of my new book please enjoy this first chapter there is more to come and please leave a comment I would love to hear what you think**