On The Road

"I'm hungry!" Boruto was now winning about hunger. Shikamaru was sick of it. "Kid if you dont shut your trap I will!" Boruto found a new person to be scared. Sarada was snickering to herself. She finally had someone to relate to with boruto annoyances. Then sarada caught something in the corner of her eye. She looked and probably figured it was nothing but she was a ninja now she knew that it had to be something. She looked at shikamaru but he was already signaling them to check it out. They ended up near a clearing. Bandits jumped out from their hiding spots. Everyone got into position to fight. Smoke appeared from nowhere. No one can see even the bandits.

::

Sora and the shadow figure were now examining their camera they had put on tusnade before brainwashing her and use her for bait. "This is going to be easy." Sora looked sad at the mention of easy he loved competition. "I Wanted to fight someone strong, I never get to have fun on jobs like these. The dark figured look at sora with deep red eyes. " This isn't suppose to be fun. Sora looked disappointed. A door opened nearby. They both turned to see their master and bowed. "Master Obitio what a pleasure." Obito just stared back.

::

**Boruto Timeline**
Hinata stayed in her room not eating or sleeping with the scroll beside the bed. All she did everyday was stare at it. Naruto would check on her sometimes but he has all of konoha to run so he couldn't stay. Himawari would just stay in naruto's office coloring pictures for boruto when he returns. Naruto was worried for his family they couldn't stay like this. He turned in his swivel chair and looked out the window to konoha. "Please return to us boruto we need you."

::

When the smoke cleared all was seen was thousands of bandits lying on the ground. All the 6 shinobi looked amazed at this. They saw tusnade there in the middle of it all. They all was happy and ran to her aid. "Where were you, are you safe, do you need help?" They all asked at the same time. She looked and smiled no but follow me. They went into the trees again. There was a dark smile on her face.

**Thanks for reading and all the comments and votes I'm really trying hard for this book so thanks for the support**