not again

Be jake ====>

You watched dirk as he slept. This same thing over and over. You lied to him.....just like john lied to dave. You were a bit older  then you let him know.  Yes, your  past  was true but you are older than you said. Both you and john.  You  were born  many year's  before  the first human city.  You both knew what  you were. You didn't  like it but thats how you were born. You couldn't  fix it.   You were there for every event  in history.  Every single one. So were they. The born mate of a level 4 or i should  say creation  and destruction    live. Reborn once they die.  To live , to find there mate,  to die and start that process  over  again.
You both  have seen  dave and dirk grow old  as you stay by there side. See them die. Feel the loss only to find  them years  later.  Go through  the  task of making  them  fall in love with you over and over  to watch them die.
400 years  ago. You and John  got in a major  fight  that ended  in the death of you both.  You were reborn  into your new family. To suffer  alone till john was born.   Once he remembered  he to became sick of this  chain.  He didn't  want to  see his  mate grow old and die  again  he couldn't  handle  it.

So once we grew mature  we looked and looked  through  book after book desperately  trying  to find anything.  Thats when an angel named  gamzee appeared. He told   you both of a way of making  them immortal  like yourselves.  He made a deal with him  only for him. That is until  he  appeared  to you as your  sister  jade.  You took the information   and took something  of gamzees.  With the new information  we gathered  we waited till Dirk and Dave  were  reborn. Till they were at our physical  age to confront them. This was your last hope. You didn't  want to live seeing  them grow old again.

As you slowly  turned  dirk Over in his back you give him a long soft  kiss before you  ripped  out his heart.

"  I love you"
You said  putting  a spell  on yourself.
" I love you"
You said as you pulled  out your own heart. The spell the only think keeping you alive.
" I love you"
You put your heart in dirks chest healing it.
"I love you"
You put dirks heart in your own closing  the hole  healing  it as the spell  ran out.
" I love you "
You felt  your body run cold.
"I..love you"
You collapsed  on top of him  as everything  started  to run cold.

~ small  memory ~ ( 400 years ago)

" dirk for the last time stop  playing  with your sword your  to old" you said taking  it away from him.

" aw dear come on  i was just about to kick his   butt" dirk whined as you pick him up. He was getting  lighter.  It was drawing  close.

" you were not! I was so close"  dave  said back as john sat him on the couch.

" were too....wait what  were we talking about," dirk said  getting  confused.

" we were taking  about yoouur lunch,"  you said  laying  dirk on his bed.

"  ohh what's  that today? " dirk asked  smiling  kissing  your cheek.

"  soup and fresh orange  juice  " you said    pulling  up a chair taking the tray of food from the desk.

"  I can feed myself " dirk whined  as you started  to feed him.

" I know but I want to" you said  as the fear of losing  dirk  again hit you.
" you know i love you right"? You asked your  voice breaking  up as tears started  to  make your vision blurry.

Dirk only  put his hand on your leg
" i know dear i know i love you to" he said giving  you a smile.

This only made the tear fall.  You put down the spoon to whip the tears away. 
" i don't want you to leave me!" You  choked  out as dirk pulls  you into a hug.