trouble

Be jake ===>

Its been 2 weeks since the forest battle. Dirk and you have become really close well since they live with you now. Ever since hal broke they didn't want to go home so you let them stay. Dirk and you have been working closely to find anything on hal so you both are basically best friends.

Dirk told you all about hal and how he made hal after himself. This really confused you how could a robot have....THOSE powers.....
"Dirk give me some of your blood" you said walking over to him.
Be was typing away ferociously on his laptop. He tilts his head to the side letting you access his neck.
You roll your eye jabbing the needle into his neck taking some of his blood. Dirk pulled away from you.
"WHAT The hell!" He yelled looking annoyed.
" I didn't say I was going to drink it" you gave him a sassy head turn before walking away. Dirk surprised you by pulling you by the hip back to him. He attacked your neck sucking hard on a soft spot. You let out a yelp to hide the moan pulling away. You look to see he left a mark on your neck.
"YOU ASS" you huffed at him.
"What? I didn't say I would fuck you did I" he said back with a cocky look.
You growl at him " your lucky it will heal before I get downstairs " you said going to your basement. You thought you would borrow one of the hospitals dna testing machines for your tests.
You got some of daves blood before you got dirks so you can test both. You got johns as well so you could test all four of your dna. You start to do the tests. The machine displayed all four of your DNA coding's on the computer monitor next to it. You walk over to sit down to not be surprised on the dna results of you and john. Your dna code is completely different so your marks were all over the places.
Daves and dirks had some of the human marks and like you thought did have some demon marks like you and john but what was out of place was a few sets of codes. They weren't demon or human. You were extremely puzzled but john broke you out of your thoughts.
" I'm going to the shop with dave" he called down.
" okay be carefully! " you called up to him. He giggled before you hear the door close.

You went back to looking at the dna test. You sat there for a few minutes thinking till you looked over at the needle with dirks blood. It was still half way full and the curiosity was killing you. You got a test tub filling it up with his blood. Your then brought it to your nose to smell it. The smell was weird but oddly tempting. You put it to your mouth taking a small sip of it to have ecstasy run through your body. Your ears, tail and wings shot out. You down the rest of the test tube as you fall to the floor in pleasure. You haven't tasted blood like this before. Human blood did have a good taste to it. Demon blood was bitter and sour. This was a mix of mainly human, a bit of demon blood to balance that something else. It was killing you not knowing what it was. You ran upstairs to dirk tackling him to the ground.
"WHAT are YOU!" You growl at dirk.
"What do you mean?" He asked you making you snap out of this state. You jump off him shaking your head.
"....I'm...I'm sorry... I lost myself ....sorry" you said looking away.
"Whats wrong?" Dirk asked getting up.
" nothing at all" you sigh, " just...your dna test.....its...well...there is something else.......and I can't find what it was" you said looking over at the clock.
"When did john leave" you asked looking back at dirk.
" about....3 hours ago " dirk said picking up his chair that was knocked down in your attack.
"What?! They just left like 10 minutes ago" you said shocked.
Dirk gave you a confused look.
" no 3 hours dave texted me when he got to the mall that was at 3 its now 6 " dirk said giving you a curious look.
You sat down on the floor in shock.
" it felt like 10 minutes to me..." you said rubbing your head.
" its okay that happens to me to when I work on trying to find hals ir records form here I feel like its an hour buts it's been a whole day" dirk said laughing a bit.
"No...I...I did the test...your blood and daves has the same mystery dna strands....I got curious and tasted your blood and....I remember falling to the floor but it felt like seconds....not hours..." you mumbled a but in shock the power his blood had on you.
"Well I don't know we found out by you we are half demon could that be it?" Dirk said making you shake your head.
" no because demoms blood is sour and bitter it couldn't possibly " you were in the middle of saying when you got cut off from everything. Your link between john was cut the feeling of him being close or far away gone. You couldn't feel where your cousin was anymore.
Fear kicked down your door as you ran to the door. You smelled dave, no john, this made you freak out you took off in the air not caring it's the middle of the day you shot off to the mall like a bullet. Dave soon came into sight as he ran around the outside of the mall. You landed hard your eyes shooting around. Dave ran up to you out of breath.
" john!....game!......excited !....let go! ...gone!" Dave huffed out.
" what did you SAY?!" You have no time for this bullshit.
Dave took a second to calm down before he looked at you " there was a game out he wanted to see it, he got really excited that he let go of my hand and ran off ahead. I stayed right behind him he turned a corner and he was gone! He wasn't in the mall anymore! " dave said panicked.
" what do you mean he wasn't there? Where was he? Where did he go?!" You asked panicking.
"I don't know...do you think hal took him?" Dave said making you grit your teeth.
" I'm...going....to...KILL HIIIMMM" you screamed loudly in anger.