plan

Be Dave===>

Your brother met up with you after about an hour of following John. He had Jake and explained it to you that he is helping you and the plan he wants to set up.
" Well... John went into this pizza shop and he hasn't come out yet." You said pointing to the shop.
"Are you sure that he's one of them? Y'know, before we..." Jake was asking before Dirk gave him a look, telling him his answer.
"...I have an idea. Jake, you go in there and my brother and I will go find somewhere secluded. You know that abandoned shack, just outside of town? We'll be setting up demon traps there. Lure your cousin out there and boom! We'll have him trapped and we can get him to confess to what he's been doing to you. Then... We'll kill him." Dirk explained to the both of you.
"Bro, that's dangerous! What if--" You were cut off by Dirk.
"John doesn't know that Jake knows." Dirk finished.
"It's still dangerous to have a non hunter on a hunt. That's how people die!" You argued back.
"He knows how to use his weapons well! I trust him on that." Your brother countered back.
"You haven't even seen him shoot?! How do you know you can trust his word? Anyone would say anything they needed to, especially to find out the truth about a family member!" You snap back at him.
Dirk was about to respond but you notice that Jake had already walked away and was sitting in the window with John, talking like nothing was wrong.
"Lets go set everything up." Dirk smirked at you, heading back to the car. You grumble before going after him.
You and your brother soon finished the traps on the floor and etched any spell that can hold a demon on the walls.
"There. Now we just have to wait for them to get here." Dirk said as you both heard a car driving, and then the sound of the skidding dirt as it came to a halt.
You and your brother both dash to different parts of the room, hiding under some tarps.
"Jake...? Where are we going?" You hear John say as footsteps drew closer.
"I found this cool barn place out here and I wanted to show you... It's really cool looking!" Jake's voice said back as the door opened to the barn door. You peek an eye out to see what was going on. Jake was exploring the things we set out like an idiot and John he was checking the things out on the wall as he carelessly walked around. He wasn't walking to the big circle in the middle the main demon holding trap. You figured Jake noticed this and marched right over to John, taking him by the arm. "Come here, look!!" Jake said, pulling John along, who looked a bit worried.
"Jake, no! I can't... Stop!" John said as he desperately tried to pull away. Jake pulled him straight to the center of the circle and kept walking . He was stopped when John couldn't go out of the circle. "John... Why did you stop...?" Jake asked, turning around to look at John who just looked away.
"Because, I... I wanted to...to sit down for a second to, uh... To tie my shoe!" John said as he went to sit in the chair. As soon as he sat down, metal bars slammed around John's wrists, ankles, stomach, and neck. John let out a yelp of surprise.
"Jake, help me out of this! I-It must have been set by whoever lived here...! " John said, wiggling around and not being able to get free. Jake didn't say anything. He just looked at his cousin with cold eyes."So... It's true, huh?" Jake said to John.
That's when you and Dirk got out from hiding to walk over, weapons in hand.
"Jake... What have you......" John said confused.
"Don't act dumb with us! We KNOW you're a level 4, John and you have been feeding off of Jake." Dirk growled out at John. Jake just backed up out of your way.
"I saw everything you did, and I heard it as well." You said to John, who looked upset now.
"So? What if I did? We gotta make a living somehow. " John said with a smug look.
"Why should you humans get the right to live, but we can't...?" John said, trying to get out of the chair.
"That's funny... You're family destroying cunt fucks and don't get the right to live for it." Dirk snarled at John.
Thus went on for about 10 minutes and you slowly saw the look in John's eyes change. It was like the names Dirk called him were affecting him. Like he truly cared.
"You're a fucking heartless monster! All of you are! You should've never been born... If you weren't, then so many people would still be alive to this day....." Dirk said to John. You knew what he was thinking. He was talking about your older brother, Bro. He was a hunter to protect you and Dirk, but he died protecting you. He never wanted you to be hunters. He said he was going to quit but he needed the cash to take care of you. so he took one last well paying job. It backfired on him, resulting in him getting killed. You look at John who looked like he was about to cry.
"YOU know NOTHING! Nothing of our pain! NOTHING!" John yelled out at Dirk, who looked like he'd snapped.
"YOUR PAIN? You bring nothing BUT PAIN! YOU'RE A FREAK WHO KILLS WITH NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER. YOU DON'T KNOW OUR PAIN, YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" Dirk yelled at John, gripping his sword tightly.
"You're an evil that need to be killed. You choose to kill. You choose to BE WHAT YOU ARE. If you actually cared for humans, YOU WOULD JUST DIE ALREADY!" Dirk added to his last outburst.
"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING!" John screamed. A blast of air shot from his throat. His eyes started to spark blue. The blast of air sent you and Dirk stumbling back. Both of your shades fell off. Jake was quiet the whole time looked at our eyes in shock. Dirk growled before picking up his shades and putting them back on.
You put yours back on and went back to being quiet something about this off like you were trying to remember something but couldn't.
"I'm fucking done with this show..." Dirk growled, drawing his blade. John went from anger to fear in seconds.
"I don't care if you're Jake's cousin. You're a monster and you need to die." Dirk said coldly. He started to walk over to John with the intention of killing.
"OOHHH GOLLY! THAT'S GOOD!" Jake yelled followed by laughter. You looked confused for a moment and so did Dirk.
"Jake are you okay..?" Dirk asked, walking over to him and then it clicked in your head.
"DIRK, GET AWAY FROM HIM! THEY TRAVEL IN PAIRS!" You drew your sword and flashed stepped over to Jake, ready to kill.
"Too slow." Jake smirked.
The ground under you both turned to quicksand. You both started to sink fast. You were both about to go under when it turned to solid again, keeping you both trapped neck down.
"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Dirk yelped.
"Yes, yes... I know. But it was fun, wasn't it?" Jake laughs a bit before heading over to John. Jake walked straight into the demon trap. Dirk smirked a bit, but when Jake easily ripped the metal bars off of John that had demon trapping circles on them, the smile quickly went away. John just stayed behind Jake as he walked out of the circle like it was nothing.
"First off, we don't travel in pairs. Like there are more than 2 of usually, but there are only 2 of us left. The reason Class 4 demons are so rare and a myth is because there are only two out until they are killed." Jake said going over to Dirk, who did noooot look happy. Jake laughed a bit before leaning down to pet his head.
"You look so cute when you're mad... It's just so adorable that I think I might die!" Jake said, making Dirk growl.
"Maybe you should." Dirk replied.
"Unfortunately, I can't but... Whatever~ You two can have fun getting out and all. Oh, and don't bother us and we won't bother you. " Jake said walking to the barn door.
"Why were you laughing, Jake...?" You asked him, hoping he would answer. You thought you knew the answer, but you wanted to make sure.
"Your eye color, the weird skulls, and your ability to flashstep." Jake said, stopping to turn back to you.
"Tell me. What is the one type of creature that has oddly colored eyes...?" Jake asked you.
"...Demons, I guess..." You answered, making Dirk look at you with the glare of death.
"Good! Now, what type of creature can flashstep the way you and your brother do...?" Jake asked flashstepping over to Dirk before squatting down to play with his face.
"...Demons...." You answered with begrudging honestly.
" Now... What thing in your book of gods has horns riiiight where your brother had those odd bumps on his skull?" Jake asked, poking Dirks cheek.
"......Demons......" You said slowly.
" Bingooo ~ OW!" Jake suddenly yelped when Dirk bit him.
"Don't bite people! That's not nice." He said before getting up.
"I just found it funny, you know? Wouldn't you laugh if you found two hunters hunting their own kind?" Jake said with a smirk as he and John left you and your brother trapped there in the ground