faulty

Be dirk = ===>

Dave shook you as you open your eyes. You went to go sit up but pains in your side's stopped you.
" this is bad why isn't jake waking! I cant do this alone" you heard john voice as he panicked.
You turn your head to look over to see jake on the floor unconscious. John was holding his hair as he started to freak out.
" hey, hey your not alone I'm here now help me get them to the car" dave said as you falt arms pick up your top half up. You let out a groan of pain and john got your legs. They took you to jakes car. They laid you in the back ans they put jake in the trunk since he was curled up asleep more then anything.
After they got you both in the car they drove off. Every bump felt like a gunshot to you.

The ride felt like it was forever till Dave and john picked you up taking you out of the back of the car. They brought you into the house it wasn't your and daves place its to clean for that. They set you down on the couch so dave could go get jake from the trunk. John stayed with you to help heal you. Johns hand glowed a dark purple as they went over your ribs. You could feel then snapping back into place as they heal. You grip onto the couch for support as he heals every broken bone. That pain was to much making you black out.

Flashes of jake standing in front of the burning rubble of his home with the green and yellow smoke leaking for his mouth as his wings spread out. The low growl that came from his throat as his tail whipped around in anger.

( thanks to the beloved  @AchMchalesShe is a good friend  of mine and she started  to draw for me

( thanks to the beloved @AchMchales
She is a good friend of mine and she started to draw for me. You should go thank her cuz she daaa best maann love yeahh gurrl thank you for the drawings)

The dream changed and it was grown jake with the same look he gave his grandfather. He stalks over to you jabbing his hand into your stomach making you scream.

You flew off the bed you were on in a cold sweat. You were breathing fast as you looked around frantically. You were holding your stomach where in the dream jake grabbed you. You notice you were in a room instead of the living room. You calm down and notice jake sitting in the corner just looking off into space.
You felt bad thinking about what he went through.
"You saw didn't you" jake broke you from your thoughts.
"..yeah....I'm sorry that you had-" you started but jake cuts you off.
" no shut up shut the fuck up I don't need your I'm sorry that happened. shut up" jake told you giving you a death glare.
" I'm sorry jake I didn't mean to make you mad.." you look down. Pain started to creep up on you so you laid down.
Jake got up leaving the room.
" Hey don't leave me!" You yelled out going to sit up to have a pain hit your sides you making you wince.
Jake came back a few minutes later with a tray of food. He sets it on the nightstand to help you sit up.
He put a few extra pillows behind you to help the pain. After he had you situated he sets the food down on your lap.
"Want me to feed you it now?" He asked you .
" I got it you have already done so much for me and dave" you said slowly taking a sip of the soup in the corner on the plate.
It was extremely good in face all the food was.
" you bet your butt we have" jake said with a chuckle.
"...where did you get this food?" You asked trying to eat slowly.
" um...from my fridge its called I cooked it" jake said looking at you.
" wow....I can't cook...like at all...I almost burned down the house boiling water" you said laughing a bit.
" wow Really?" Jake looked at you laughing.
" oh shut up..." you mumble eating one of the slices of meat.
"....now...explain to me what that thing was" jake said annoyed.
" he is hal, not an it" you said snapping at jake.
" no that was not. When it did the memory thing I saw into it's memories. Hal was asleep and off....something got into hal like a virus. It fought with hal internationally....both hal and the thing fought so hard they became one being...thats what you saw out there.....not the hal you know hell I don't know him but I know that's not him. " jake said looking down.
"...." you were having a hard time swallowing the fact hal was the enemy and not the level 4 demons.