suffer

Be jake ====>

" I'm not going to kill you gamzee .no no you know what I'm going to do?" You asked making your roots tighten around gamzee. Dirk and Dave want a crack at him but you told them to wait.

" DO YOUR WORST *honk * " gamzee yelled at you.
"I will" you said coldly as roots wrap around his one wing. You took the right one years ago you might as well finish the the job.
" no no no please I'm sorry please hand me to the striders anything but that" gamzee pleaded with you as the roots start to snap the bones in his wings. Gamzee yelled and honked in pain.the roots continued to crush his wing. Once his wing was completely crushed you make the roots start to pull.

" AAHHHHHHHH" gamzee screams out in pain. The roots pull his wing off taking some back bones and skin with it.
Gamzee screams out finally as you set him on the floor. You walk over to john who flinched away from you.
"Hey john its jake" you said softly. John hesitated before shuffling into your hug. You scoop the boy up. He was like paper. Pale and light. You quickly left the barn where you were positive dirk and dave were taking there time to kill gamzee you know you would if you didn't make the promise. John whimpered in your arms him becoming cold. You quickly get home to get the last pack of blood taking it over to john. He didn't even care about his phobia as he grabbed the blood package guzzling it down. You watch him.
" I'm so sorry john " you said softly
Once john was finished. "...it's okay.......it wasn't your fault. .." john said looking at the floor.

You sigh picking him up.
"bath okay then you will rest your going to be treated well" you said to him as you pet him a bit. You took john to the bathroom running the warm water. You set john down leaving the bathroom letting him take his bath.
After he finished with his bath you brought him some of his clothing so he could change. When he finished you took him to his room to sleep. About that time is when dave and dirk got back. You went out to them to see the covered in purple blood with a stoic look on their faces.

"......dave can you get cleaned up and watch over john ? " you asked as dave nods a bit going to the bathroom.

"Dirk...." you said looking at him.
Dirk flinched a bit looking away.
" ...I get it you need your time I understand " you said looking away as well. You went to your room closing the door sitting on the bed.
"Where was my shoulder to cry on?. I am always there for everyone else why can't they be there for me? Its not fair." You mumbled crawling in bed not caring about if your were dirty or not.

~ 3 day time skip~

John was eating well. he almost gained all the weight he lost over the months. It did help you were feeding him 6 meals a day.
You were currently not talking to dirk since he wanted to be a BITCH about the situation. You even woke one night with him standing over you with his sword like he was going to kill you.

You have just about had it with his bullshit.
You have stopped the look for hal because personally john took priority number 1 not some crazed wanted to be loved piece of shit.
" dave lets go look for hal" dirk said to dave. Dirk has been Non-Stop. Looking for him. " dude we just got back like an hour ago can you give it a rest for maybe 5 hours so I can sleep" dave said in defense eating his food you made him. Dirk glared at him then at you before storming out of the house alone.

" TTTThats it " you said breaking the coffee mug in your hand. You storm outside grabbing dirk by the shoulder for him to flip you over.
You were beyond angry now and your horns started to show a bit.
"YOU WANNA FUCKING GO STRIDER LETS FUCKING GO" you jumped off the ground, grabbing him by the neck, then drag him to the forest behind your place. Dirk struggled a bit till you threw him to the ground.

" get up fucking fight me no weapons " you said taking your guns off your belt setting them down.
" ...don't fucking touch me demon" dirk said getting off the floor.

" what did you call me" you said your tail slithering out from your pants snapping around behind you.
" you heard me you and your cousin are nothing but demons that should be destroyed " he said drawing his sword.
"......I admit. ...i have killed many people in my time.....BUT LET ME TELL YOU .....I have done nothing....but save the ass of you...and your brother FOR MONTHS NOW AND I HAVE DONE THE SAME TO OTHERS EVER SINCE I CAME TO BE WITH JOHN 116 YEARS AGO" you yelled at him your temper getting the best of you.
" see what I mean your unstable and need to die" dirk then flashed stepped to stab you in the stomach.
Your anger was taking over your mind at this point. You let out a roar that sent the strider stumbling backwards. You dashed at him jumping in the air slashing your claws at him. Green smoke leaking from your mouth as your eyes glowed an intense green. Dirk stumbled back getting in a new position before he slashed at you neck with the sword. His blade cut clean through. At first your attacking stopped so you could hold your throat. Dirk made a cocky sound as you held your throat but a few seconds later you throat was healed and your temper got hotter.
" WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU " you roared out more angry at the fact that dirk was so loving and fluffy to you a few weeks ago now all of a sudden he was cold hearted and was trying to kill you.
" I'M JUST WAKING UP JAKE" dirk yelled at you jabbing his blade at you.
He flashed stepped into your face before he kicked you to a tree. He started to jab the sword into your neck, left arm, right arm, both shoulders, both your lungs, your thighs and finally your head. He left the sword to stick out of your head as he breathed heavily.

" stay dead..." dirk huffed out as your body healed itself. At this point it wasn't even you anymore.
You grabbed the sword in your head and started to pull it out throwing it to the side growling. Dirk was weaponless as he stepped away.
You let out another roar running at him tackling him to the floor, raising your claws up to deal the final blow but you froze. Your temper almost completely subsided. Tears started to flow from your eyes as you broke down.
" I don't understand. You were so loving towards me a week ago and now your hating me for something I didn't do. You don't know the feeling of being loved by almost all to have it be taken away by a loved one and live being hated for more then 3 life times. " you told him as you cried.
" you showed me an emotion I hadn't had in awhile and you just throw it away! You just throw me away you son of a rats ass" you added slapping dirk hard.
" I BREAK MY BONES taking care of john and saving the 3 of you and I don't get anything in return! Not a thank you not anything! How is that fair! When ever one of you is hurt I would take care of you and you son of a bitch can't even tell me what's wrong " you cried even harder.
" HOW IS IT FAIR! YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT I AM AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE A MONSTER." You yelled hiding your face in your hands.
" jake...I.." dirk was in the middle of saying making your temper flair.
"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP I SEE WHAT I AM TO YOU SO YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC BROTHER CAN FUCK OFF. I TRIED TO BE NICE AND HELP YOU WITH YOUR BROTHERS DEATH AND DO SO MUCH MORE AND MY ONLY FAMILY GETS TAKEN AND DRAGGED INTO YOUR MESS. SO FUCK YOU! YOUR AN UNGRATEFUL CUNT" you cried and yelled at him getting off of him before you took off flying. The wind made the tears dry and stain your face.