trouble

Be Dirk ===>
It's been about a week since the camping trip. The school has been closed for obvious reasons so you haven't seen Jake or John. You and your brother Dave are being eaten alive by what happened back there and what you know.
Demons are evil they kill for fun.
Jake and John are the worst kind of demons, level 4 demons, but they saved about a hundred people and 2 Hunters.
It just didn't make any sense and it was starting to piss you off.
"I'm going over there." You huffed, getting up grabbing a knife for protection.
"I'm going with you." Dave said before getting up doing the same.
You were too annoyed to argue with him to stay home, so you let him come along.
When you got there, the door was open, making you cautious. You walk in, your hand on the handle of your knife.
John came from around the corner with a box, dropping it on his foot when he saw the both of you.
"Ow! Fuuuck..." John said scurrying to the back room locking himself in.
"GO AWAY" He yelled.
"John, where's Jake? I wanna talk to him." You said stepping over the box to bang on the door.
" H-he is out of town. He will be for about another 2 weeks..." John said a bit worried.
"........That's greeeeaaat. So I came all this way for nothing?" You mumbled to yourself before turning around heading to the car.
"Dirk that was rude. You scared him." Dave said to you following.
"What do you care?" You snapped at him making him shut up.
"You know what...? You drive home. I'm going for a walk." You said walking away from Dave.
You were walking around town for a while to cool your head when you realized the time. It was getting late so you figured you would get Dave some food at the supermarket. You walked
in going to the back to see John looking at meat section. He was a bit shaken at the sight of the meat.
John turns around to look right at you to have fear in his eye.
He quickly put down the basket of meat. He had to walk away fast.
You were a bit too annoyed to care so you went on with trying to find something you didn't have to do too much to make.
That's when the ground started to shake violently. Things were falling off the shelf. The ground started to split dividing the store in half. The side you were on started to lean like it was falling. You grabbed onto the wall the best you could as you tried to dodge the falling carts. There was screaming and panic as the side of the market fell. Something hit your head making you black out instantly.

A pounding headache woke you from your sleep. When you came to, you were laying on the floor under under a shelf. You cough as you move around a bit.
"What.....the....fucking....hell...." You groan in pain as you slide out from under the shelf. You blink as you look around to see a destroyed supermarket. Most of the lights were broken but some were flickering. The windows were broken with big piles of dirt in front of them. Some man turns the corner and looks at you shocked.
"Sir... Are you alright? " He came over to see if you were. He was bleeding pretty badly himself but he didn't seem to mind. He took you to the more stable side if the market where a few others were. There were a few kids and elder folk but mainly middle-aged people.
"What happened? " You asked rubbing your head.
"There was a bad earthquake that caused the ground to open up. It ate half the market....we are the half that was eaten. ....we are trapped underground till we can be rescued..." The man said before taking a look at your head.
You sat there for a second till it all clicked. JAKE! He was the cause of this . Why would an earthquake just hit out of nowhere? And John... He left right before it happened! He knew this would happen! After the man had finished you got up storming to a window that was caved in. You started to dig, only to have more dirt fall in on you.
"We've tried that. It's useless." The man said coming over to help you up.
"I'm going to kill him when I get out." You seethed making the man pull his hand away.
" ...Sorry... Must be losing my head. ...Shock just set in and all that hah hah" you added sitting down. You were thinking about Jake and John and how much they're going to pay. You knew a demon couldn't be nice. That saving people thing was just an act after all. You started to worry for Dave. They better not touch him or you were going to kill them.
"HEY! We have another live one! Help! There's a lot of stuff on top of him!" A different survivor called out making you get up to go over. They started to pull the rubble off of the boy who would make soft whimpers every time they moved the rubble . Soon the last piece was off and the boy was revealed to be none other than John, making all your previous claims shoot out the broken windows. John whimpers softly as he was picked up.
He opens his eyes to see the man holding him that had blood on his face. John started to panic and flip out of his hands before running to a corner away from everyone. You looked at him covering his nose.
"Let me talk to him, I know him." you told the men. They nod at you. John tried to scoot far away from you but he was in the corner, making it impossible.
" ....Calm down." You told him making him shake his head violently.
"I hate blood... The smell is in the air and it's all over everyone. ... I haven't eaten in weeks... I came to get meat to help me last till Jake came back, but... but... Please go away.....It's on you too... Please. ...i don't wanna hurt anyone. Please go away and tell everyone to stay away from me." John whimpered hiding his face in his sweatshirt. You do as he said, not wanting to be stuck down here with a crazed level 4.