memory's

( note my editor is well out of town doing a few things so my next updates during the weekend wont have comma shit and stuff like that i will put it through 3 different spell checks to make sure works are right but please dont get upset at me i get really nervous when its just my editing cuz then i miss things cuz i want to gey it out and meh like fuck sorry)

( okay so basically its a
* 5 year age difference cuz meh*
Jake = 6 years old BODY and MIND he is 11 his age process is different
Jane= his 6 year old self
Grandfather = dick bag, ex hunter
Mother=kind loving soul
Father= caring , blacksmith
Grandmother: fun / shooting teacher

Also Jake's family is in 1816 Japan his father is a blacksmith and made the first some what hand gun. Its a one shot clip hand gun. Its very dangerous it most if the time back fires and ends up shooting Jake he heals yes but still its extremely in accurate. His family moved to Japan because in Britain a person * cough* grandfather * cough* found out about Jake an what he is and told the church and in fear for there son. his mom and dad took a boat to Japan where Jake when older would of been treated like a god because of there weird beliefs. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be dirk ===>

Jake sat in the tree for awhile and cried. His grandmother came to the base of the tree
" Jake my dear come on lets go practice" she said with a smile making Jake's eyes light up.
"YES" Jake said happily as he jumped down for the 50 ft drop.
His grandmother didn't look surprised as Jake fell face first.
She waited a second for Jake to get up.
" i need to work on my landing skills " Jake mumbles getting up dusting himself off. When he finished he hugged his grandmothers leg as she hugging him back a bit. She leads him away as you got pulled along.

It was weird it was like you can only stay in one place but where ever Jake goes you go.

You were brought to a huge open field where a small target stood maybe 300 feet away.
Jake was standing behind a line stone. His grandmother hands him his weird object

( note was not the first hand gun in the world just the closest  to my idea)

( note was not the first hand gun in the world just the closest to my idea)

Jake puts a circle object into it and puts black powder in with it.
Jake points it at the target so far away and closed an eye. He then shot the what you figure was a bullet at the target.

Jake smiled brightly as the he ran down the field to the target. His grandmother tried to catch up but fell behind to end up walking there. When she did, she sees a bullet whole right next to the center.
" aw...i didn't hit in the middle " Jake pouts as his grandmother looks shocked and proud.
" my boy this is beyond great this gun is extremely hard to handle I'm so proud of you i have nothing left to teach you. You have learned the bow and now your fathers invention. I'm so proud of you " she said hugging Jake who got a cute smile as his tail swayed happily.
" Jake why do you where glasses when you have perfect eyes?" She asked Jake who got a goofy grin.
"Because mom ,dad ,sister, grandpa, and you all wear them! Dad made me some he said they took forever to make it into what he says non p...non peer..." Jake mad a very un happy face as he tried to say a big word.
The grandmother laughed
" i get it sweetie lets go home and eat" she said picking him up. Jake Shimmy's his way to her back as she carried him home.

When they got back dinner was being set out.
Jake jumps down but not before hugging his grandmother tightly.
He ran to his mom and hugged her then he did the same to his father and sister.
Jake's grandfather came out to be met with a Jake hugging his leg.
" get off be brat" the grandfather said kicking him off him making Jake whimper.
" father do not touch him like that" Jake's mom said coming over to pick him up. She brought him over the the small table were they all sat around to eat. Jake told them about things he did that day and the little sister joined in on how she took care of the bird and how well it looks. It was a real happy moment.

"Why was i brought here?" You asked as the room changes.
Jake wasn't in the room no it was just the grandfather. He was standing over Jake's baby bird.
The bird was jumping around chirping in the small shoe box.
The grandfather had a cold look on his face as he picked the baby bird up snapping its neck before placing it back into the box.

You sat there confused and shocked as the room changes again.

It was Jake crying as he held onto the shoe box. He had small brown nubs on the sides of his head for small round horns.
" mu-ma why do they always die?!" Crying Jake said as he looked at the babe bird tears falling from his eyes.
" sometimes they get sick and die" the mother said crouching down to pet him.
" s-s-so i killed it?" Jake said sounding extremely hurt.
" no no no dear not at all sometimes this happens. Now take your sister in the back to make it a grave" she said kissing Jake's head.
Jake nods a bit as he sniffled leading the also crying sister Jane out the back door.
The mother stormed over to the grandfather
"What is the Devils name is wrong with you!" She yelled at him.
" YOUR DEMON SON" he yelled back.
" HE IS MY SON AND I'M YOUR DAUGHTER WHY CANT YOU LOVE HIM LIKE I DO" she yelled at him.
" I WOULDN'T LOVE A DEMON LET ALONE THE WHORE WHO SPAWNED IT" he yelled slapping her across the face hard.
Jake father's steps in by pushing the grandfather back.
" you have stepped over the line. Get out of my house i want young one before the sun rises tomorrow or else" the father said with anger.
The grandfather just scoffs going to his room.
" it was you to who dammed this blood line it needs to be purified" he said glaring at the family.

You looked shocked at what just went down. Even for you Jake was the cutest and innocent child ever you wouldn't hurt him and more like you couldn't hurt him let alone a kid.