"Scirstie...?"

Few months later

**Kirstie POV**
This summer has been amazing! Hanging out with family and Mitch and Scott. But I've been thinking about how this long distance relationship thing is going to work with me and Scott. I don't think it will. I don't want to be depressed all the time because I can't be with him or him with me. I think this might be the end of Scirstie...

**Scott POV**
Kirstie and I both leave tomorrow for school. Even though I'm sad to be leaving behind Mitch and Kirstie will be in Oklahoma while I'm in California. I think our relationship and friendships can survive the distance.

I asked Kirstie to meet me at our usually spot at the park. But it's been an hour and she still hasn't shown. There's a note attached to this rock on the table we sit at all the time it reads:

Dear Scott, I'm leaving this note here because I know you'll be sitting here waiting for me. I know I should be saying this is person instead of a note but here it goes. I've been thinking about how our relationship will be if we chose to do the long distance thing. So to save us both the pain I decided that it's not going to work out if we chose long distance. Maybe in the future we can try it again. But for now I think it's best if we just stay friends in college instead of a relationship. I didn't have the heart to do this in person because I wouldn't be able to stand the pain on your face again like when we broke up before. I'll love you forever and always.
-Kirstie

She broke up with me...through a note. I have to go talk to Mitch.

At Mitch's house

**Mitch POV**
I couldn't believe me ears when Scott came over to talk to me. Kirstie really broke up with him. I understand why though but it's still sad. I hope they can work it out and be friends. They were so good together.

Is this really the end of Scirstie?

~uh oh it's the end of the book!😩 but don't worry there will be a book two coming either tomorrow or the next day so make sure to look out for that! Lost Love is the next book! I Hope y'all like this and I hope y'all like book two also! Thanks for all the views too btw! Loves you all! ~Mary J💜🍓