"I need to get her back"

**Scott POV**
Kirstie said she needed to talk to me. I honestly don't know about what. I mean yeah we have been fighting but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I know I've been focusing more on choir and music than her but I think she would understand.

At the park

I just got to the park and now I'm waiting for Kirstie. "Hey Scott..." Kirstie says kind of sad. "Hey Kirst! Everything okay?" She took a deep breath then back up at me. "Scott...I think we should break up..." "Wait what? Why!?" I say sounding upset. "Scott, we've been fighting so much! And you're focusing more on other things than our relationship! And I feel like I don't even know who you are anymore!" "Kirst, let me fix this! I promise I'll change. I'll spend more time with you. I'm still the same Scottie you fell in love with freshmen year!" "When you can prove that to me, we can get back together. But until then we need to take a break for awhile." And with that she leaves as she starts to tear up.

I feel like she just left a piece of my heart. I need to get her back.

**Kirstie POV**
Me and Scott just broke up and I fell like I'm falling apart. I can't let anyone see me like this. I have to call Mitch asap!

Kirstie and Mitch's texts

Kirstie: Mitch are you home I need to talk to you like now it's an emergency!
Mitch: yeah queen. Is everything okay?
Kirstie: I'll explain everything when I get there. Don't want to talk about it through text.
Mitch: I understand Kirst. See you soon

End of texts convo

**Mitch POV**
Kirstie just got here and she's crying. This can't be good. "Kirst! What's wrong? Tell me do I have to talk to Scott again?" "No Mitch it's me! I...I...I just broke up with him!" She says as her cries get louder. I take her upstairs so we can talk about this away from my parents. (You know how nosey parents can be) "tell me everything, Queen." "Well I told him I wanted to me at the park. Then I told him I was breaking up with him and he tried everything to change my decision but I couldn't listen and I ran off and left him there." I'm so shocked! She broke up with him! "Kirst, you know he cares about you. He'll do anything to keep you from breaking up with him." "But Mitch, it's like he's a different person lately! He's not the person I fell in love with anymore!" Even though I kind of agreed with her, I had to convince her to give Scott another chance. "I agree! I do! Yes he's been busy with music and school just like me and you but-" "Mitch I want my Scott from freshmen year back..." "I'll talk to him, Kirst...I promise queen."

I have to get Scirstie back together.