"This is where Scirstie begins"

**Kirstie POV**
At the park waiting for Scott

I hope Scott shows up. My heart is beating a mile a minute just thinking about telling Scott I like him. Iwould look really stupid if i told him how I feel and he didn't feel the same way back. Oh he's coming this way...

**Scott POV**
As I walk up to the park I see Kirstie sitting on the bench where we would always sit. I'm starting to feel really nervous.

"Hey shorty!" I say to her as I sit down next to her. "Hey scooter! Mitch said you wanted to hangout?" "Umm yeah..." I say looking very nervous and Kirstie must've noticed. " What's up Scott? You okay?" "Yeah...umm...I actually need to tell you something...." I say looking at my feet. "Oh really? Because I actually wanted to tell you something too..." What could she have to tell me? That she has another boyfriend again? I would look so stupid if that was true. " Well why don't we both say it at the same time. On the count of three..." "Okay....one...two...three..." We both say at the same time "I really like you a lot..." I was super shocked when she said that and kind of relieved. " Wait you do...?" I say looking Kirstie in her beautiful brown eyes. "Yes! And I was so worried you wouldn't like me back. I was so nervous I had to go to Mitch for advice..." "Really? Because I did the same thing!" We both start cracking up laughing. Then I say, "Well is Scirstie really then?" With her side amok look she says, "Yes...this is where Scirstie begins".

**Kirstie POV**
After I said that we both started to smile like idiots. Then Scott leans in for a small kiss and we both start to blush. I can't believe me and Scott are now dating! Or as Mitch would say SCIRSTIE IS REAL!!

We both just stayed at the park for a couple more hours talking about stuff and just hanging out. I'm so happy he likes me back! Finally Scott Richard Hoying is my boyfriend! :)