"Im only 16!"

About a month later

**Kirstie POV**
I've been feeling sick lately. I must be getting sick nothing to worry about. Scott and Mitch have been acting weird the last few weeks. I wonder what's up.

"Hey Scott everything ok?" I ask him waiting for a reply. "Yeah babe everything's ok. Everything ok with you?" "Yeah it's just you and Mitch have both just been acting weird the last couple weeks. Just thought I'd ask." There was a long silence before Mitch spoke up. "So I've noticed you've been late coming to class lately, Kirst. You sick or something?" "Yeah I think I just a little stomach flu nothing to worry about." Mitch and Scott look at each other then Scott pulls me to the side during lunch and say, "Kirst, the night of homecoming when we did it, I didn't have protection..." "Wait, what!? Scott you said you did!" "I completely forgot Mitch put something in my pocket before we left your house that night."

OMG! I'm only 16! I can't take care of a baby! We walk back to the table when my ex, the one from the beach, comes up to me and Scott. "So I overheard your conversation over there. So you gave it up to him and not me? Ha slut!" After he said that I look over at Scott and I never seen him that mad before in my life. Shits about to go down. So I waved to Mitch to get him over here.

**Scott POV**
I can't believe he just said that. Does this guy know who he's messing with right now!? "Look dude back off! Now is not the time!" "Oh I think now is the perfect time." "Seriously dude back off!" "Make me, bitch!!" After he said that I blacked out and the next think I know I'm sitting in the principal office.

**Mitch POV**
I seen Kirstie waving to me and I knew this wasn't good. "Mitch they're about to fight you need to hold Scott back no matter what happens...I don't want to see him get hurt because of me..." "Kirst, he's standing up for you. He loves you. This is all out of love. Now go get someone I got Scott." Next thing to happen was completely out of Scott's character. I can't believe he just did that...

I tried to pull Scott off the other guy but when he's mad he's like the hulk! Kirstie, where are you!? Thankful she came back with one of the teachers and they took Scott down to the office and the other guy to the nurses office. "Kirst, if you didn't come when you did Scott probably could've killed that guy." "This is all my fault isn't it?" She starts to cry and I take her in for a hug. "Kirstie it's not your fault! That guy shouldn't have been bothering you and Scott. Scott was defending you. He loves you, Kirst." "Mitch?" "Yeah?" "I need you to buy me a pregnancy test and bring it to me after school" "okay Kirstie anything for my bestfriend"

Uh oh...

So another update tonight since I can't sleep love😉 you see what I did there...no...too corny...okay🙃 ~Mary J💜🍓