"Don't Forget"

Some months later

**Scott POV**
I invited Kirstie to go out tonight with me and our friend Heather and Matt. Tonight we just want to have fun. I hope to show her tonight that I'm still the same Scott she fell in love with and get back together with her. By being the funny, loose, playful Scott.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" Matt asked us all. And I had a weird video idea. "Well I have this idea. Why don't we all go to the car wash and lip sing to 'Don't Forget' by Demi Lovato." We all looked at each in agreement. This is gonna be a fun night.

(Im not gonna recap the video if you already seen it but I'll link it at the end of this chapter)

**Kirstie POV**
We all had a fun night everyone walked home but me and Scott ended up walking together. As friends. "Did you have a fun time tonight, Kirst?" He starts up a conversation. "Yes I had so much fun!" "I'm glad you had fun." "I seen that funny playful said of you I haven't seen in awhile and I kind of like that." "Well don't forget it. That side of me is here to stay as long as you want it to." He says smiling at me. "Did you just make a Demi reference Scottie?" I say laughing at him. "Yes. Yes I did. Anything to make you laugh, Kirst."I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then went inside my house. I won't forget.