"Our future"

**Kirstie POV**
I'm going over to Scott's house later to hangout. Being with Scott all the time again is making me think about our future. Our relationship after high school. Do we have a strong enough relationship to have a long distance relationship? I'm going to Oklahoma for college and he's planning on going to California for college. I shouldn't be worrying about this stuff now. It's only October and college is all the way in August. For now I'm going to spend time with Scott for now and have a relaxing night tonight.

At Scott's house

**Scott POV**
Kirstie and I decided to have a night together just relaxing at my house. You know just watching movies and stuff.

"Hey Scottie!" Kirstie says as she walks into my room. "Hey Kirst! I found some movies we could watch." I say to her. "Okay. Umm Scott can we talk about something for a minute?" She asks looking kind of sad. "You're not breaking up with me again are you?" I ask. "No. It's just...well since we are going to be going to different colleges and stuff..." "Yeah..?" "Do you think that we could handle a long distance relationship? I mean I'm going to Oklahoma and you're going to California and I'm-" "Kirst, everything will be ok! When the time comes we'll figure it out. But for now we should get spend time together and enjoy our last year of high school." I say to her trying to calm her down. "Yeah you're right. I just don't want to lose you." She says. "You won't. I promise."

For the rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled. But I couldn't stop thinking about what Kirstie said earlier. I hope when the time comes I can keep my promise.