"Your summer love is over..."

Fast forward to the summer
**Scott POV**
We just finished our freshmen year of high school and I'm kind of relieved. It's summertime and me and Kirstie can spend a lot more time together whenever we want. I mean we went to school everyday together but never had the same classes. Now we can see each all day.

It's the 4th of July today and Mitch wanted me and Kirstie to go to the beach with him to watch fireworks. Of course we both said yes. Best friends day!

**Mitch POV**
Me, Scott and Kirstie were all walking to the beach for the day to hangout. They both are being really lovey dovey and I'm kind of jealous. Like I'm single af but I'm happy for them I really am. "Guys are we almost there?" Kirstie says impatiently. "Almost babe! Are you getting tired of walking?" "No, I just really want to get to the beach and tan already!" I look over at her and agree by yelling, "YAAAASSSS QUEEN! PREACH SIS!"

At the beach

**Kirstie POV**
  I love the beach so much! Me and Mitch are laying in the sand while Scott was swimming in the water. Then all of a sudden I feel a strong arm pick me and Mitch up and throw us in the water. "Ugh Scottie what the heck! I was tanning!" I say as I see him laughing. "Yes scooter! Us queens were tanning!" "Sorry guys I just couldn't stand seeing you guys lay there while I was by myself in the water" he says while laughing. Me and Mitch look at each and I say, "I got his back!" "Wait what!?" Scott says looking at me and Mitch confused. We both tackle him into the water. I wish we could stay here forever hanging out like this.

Later that night

**Scott POV**
The fireworks are about to start. Me, Mitch and Kirstie are sitting on the beach waiting. Me and Kirstie are hand in hand and were almost about to kiss when some other teenage guy comes up to us and says, "Your summer love in over! She's my girlfriend..."

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I wanted it to be kind of dramatic. I don't know how I feel about this chapter seen it really had nothing to do with anything for a while there but I hope y'all like it! ~Mary J💜🍓