"How do I tell her?"

**Scott POV**
I texted Mitch and the guys and told them I needed to talk to them before school today. I hope they can give me some advice on how to tell Kirstie I like her.

As soon as I get to school I see the guys waiting for me. "Hey scooter", Mitch greets me as I walk up to him. "So what did you need to talk to us about, man?" Kevin asks. I start to worry about what they are going to say or think when I tell them I like Kirstie. "Don't be nervous dude you can tell us anything." Avi says as he notices how nervous I look. "Okay well I wanted to talk to you guys because I like this girl and I don't know how to tell her...". "OMG SCOTT WHO IS IT TELL US RIGHT NOW!" Mitch says all excited. "It's...its...Kirstie..." There was a long pause before Mitch finally spoke up. "OMG SCOOTER THATS AWESOME IM HAPPY FOR YOU!" Mitch says and all the other guys are just as happy as Mitch when I tell them.

"Guys I need advice! How do I tell her?" I ask. "Just text her and tell her you need to talk to her about something and tell her everything and hopefully she'll like you back" Kevin says right before the bell rings for class.

**Kirstie POV**
I need to talk to Mitch about how I feel about Scott. I know he'll have some good advice for me.
Mitch and Kirstie's texts
Kirstie: hey Mitchell
Mitch: hey queen
Kirstie: I need to talk to you about something...
Mitch: what's up girly?
Kirstie: well I kinda like Scott...like a lot...
Mitch: OMG! THIS IS BIG! YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM!
Kirstie: I want to but I don't know if he'll like me back.
Mitch: he will Kirst, you're amazing!
Kirstie: I hope so...he's such an amazing guy. When should I tell him?
Mitch: I'll tell him to meet you at the park after school and then you can tell him. OMG Scirstie is gonna be real!
Kirstie: lol well I'll talk to you at lunch Mitchie
Mitch: okay bye queen!
Oh my gosh, I hope he like me.