thirTy

"Jungkookie," Jimin's voice woke me up as he cooed out my name in quiet tones.
Once I gained control over my body again, I groaned.
"Wake up Kookie," Jimin was still being quiet, "It's Christmas."
I waited a couple more seconds then opened my eyes.
The sight in front of me was....a sight to see.
Jimin was straddling my waist, I could feel that. But his face...his beautiful lips were as red as roses and his half lidded eyes were so seductive.
"What time is it?," I rubbed my eyes, trying to distract myself.
"Five thirty," he replied, and I felt his hands slide across my chest, painfully slowly.
"Why so early?," I furrowed my brow, opening my eyes once again.
"Because. I can't wait any longer," he whispered in my ear this time.
"Hyung I don't have any-"
"Lube?," he pulled back from me, a smile on his red lips, "I do."
I gulped. I mean...this is my Jiminie for Christ's sake! I guess...this is the side of Jiminie I barely got to see when I was a 'kid'.
"Relax, Jung Kook," Jimin leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips, "That's the key to everything."
"But-But hyung you're...this is kind of stressful," I stumbled through my thoughts.
"I know," another small kiss, "but trust me. I've been studying my porn instead of just watching."
I blushed, I could feel it. This was a Jiminie I'd have to get used to.
"So, first," he tapped my nose, "I'll just kiss you."
"Hyung," I managed to say one word before he crashed his lips onto mine.
I felt Jimin's fingers trailing up my sides and it made me tense up.
Relax, he said. I'm studying porn, he said. A lot easier said than done.
I forced myself to grab his shoulders and push him back a small bit.
He seemed confused and I hoped I didn't hurt his feelings.
"Hyung," I felt my cheeks heat up when he moved his hips a little bit, "I was gonna say that I don't have any experience."
Jimin laid his forehead against mine and chuckled softly, "Kookie....I know that."
"R-Right," I sniffed, my rhinitis starting to act up.
"And," Jimin sat up straight, leaving his left hand on my chest, "While we're on that topic."
I watched him reach down and grab my left hand, then stare at my ring for a second.
"I can take it off now, can't I?," he smiled.
"Yeah," I managed to breathe out the word.
Jimin took my left hand in both of his and I uncurled my fingers, expecting him to just slide the ring off.
But he didn't. Instead, he put my ring finger in his mouth and pulled the ring off with his teeth.
It was weird, but to me, watching Jimin's lips close around my digit-
He pulled the ring from his mouth, a small string of saliva connecting the metal to his lips.
"Hyung," I heard myself pouting, even though I didn't want to.
He giggled, "I thought you'd like that," Jimin moved to put my ring gently on the night stand.
I blushed, "How are you not...freaked out, or nervous, or...something other than completely sexy?"
"Kookie," he smiled, "I've been thinking about this for years. I have no shame."
I rolled my eyes, "You've never had shame. Even before I was born, you were shameless."
"Shut up," he laughed and leaned down again, connecting our lips in a soft kiss.
This one lasted for a while, and it escalated in intensity; so much so that it got messy and somewhat desperate.
After what I believe was a couple minutes, Jimin pulled back from me.
Before he got too far, I nipped his bottom lip then opened my eyes.
He was breathing heavily and slightly shaking, so I grabbed his bicep and lightly squeezed.
"You okay?," I asked.
"Just....ready," he huffed out.
My left hand rested on his thigh and I rubbed circles on his skin. He must've only had his boxers on. I never really paid attention to that detail.
I let my eyes drift away from his and I was glad that I did.
Jimin was dancing on a daily basis and had been for a few months now. It shouldn't have been so surprising, but his muscles were nothing short of perfect.
"Hyung," I looked back to his eyes, "I don't know if I can be upset that you leave for school anymore."
He laughed and rolled his eyes, "I'm still fat."
I furrowed my brow and found myself flipping Jimin on to his back.
I hovered over him and placed my left hand on his stomach, "Park Jimin, you are not fat. You never have been. Believe me."
After a few silent seconds, he smiled, "Thanks Kookie."
I smiled back and leaned down to peck his lips, then I let my lips travel down to his exposed collarbone.
I bit down on his skin and he arched his back a little, pushing his body into mine.
"Jung Kook," he whispered my name as he wrapped his arms around me.
I kissed his neck in response then went back to his lips.
I could feel Jimin's hands roaming around my body and they found their way under my shirt. He started to pull it up, so I broke our kiss and he pulled it off me, throwing it in the floor.
I kissed his neck while he did that, which made him tense up.
"Kookie," he breathed out, "More...please."
I looked up to him, slightly confused, but the look he gave me told me everything I needed to know.
"Where's your...the um..."
"In my bag," he smiled at my shyness.
I lifted myself off the bed and went over to the corner of the room where his stuff sat.
I dug around for a minute, not exactly sure what I was looking for, but I found it after a little bit.
When I stood up and turned around, I found Jimin sitting in the middle of the bed, his knees tucked under him and his boxers gone.
"Jiminie," I was pouting again as I made my way towards the bed.
He giggled and held his hands out.
I laid the bottle down next to him and climbed back in the bed.
"What now?," I asked.
In all honesty, I knew what I had to do. I just didn't know how to do it.
"Um....to make it easier...you have to stretch me," it was his turn to blush.
"Okay," I wanted another kiss, but Jimin moved to lay down and get comfortable before I could.
When I looked down, his knees were up and he was covering himself slightly.
"You sure you want me to?," I asked, but was already reaching for the bottle of lube.
"Yeah," he nodded, smiling and moving his hands up to rest above his head.
I moved to sit between his legs after pulling them apart and I opened the bottle.
"Tell me if I'm doing it right, okay?"
He just nodded, biting his lip in what seemed to be anticipation.
I got a little bit of lube and slicked up my index finger, then pressed it to his entrance.
He jumped a little and I looked up.
"It's a little cold," he laughed slightly.
I smiled and pushed my finger into him, surprisingly easily.
"It doesn't hurt. You can move it," Jimin spoke, but I didn't look at him this time.
I just focused on moving my finger in and out of him.
After about twenty seconds Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder.
I looked up to him this time.
"I should probably tell you," he blinked furiously and let his eyes wander around the room, "I can handle more than one finger."
"Hyung," I gave him a knowing smile and he blushed.
"I couldn't help it," he finally looked me in the eyes, "I just...when I think about you...I have to."
I pulled my finger out and leaned over him again. I mumbled, "Pervert," before I lightly kissed him and pulled back.
I grabbed the bottle of lube and opened it then thought of something.
"How many do you usually use?"
"Two," he said quietly.
I held the bottle out towards him, "Show me."
His eyes widened and slowly he reached out to take the bottle.
I sat back and watched as Jimin lubed up his index and middle finger.
"Don't...don't laugh if I make a weird noise," he looked to me as his fingers pressed into his entrance.
"I won't," I licked my lips as his fingers slid all the way into him.
Jimin arched his back and scrunched his nose.
I pressed my hand against his thigh and he lowly moaned.
I could feel my member get harder as his sounds emitted from his throat.
"Jung Kook," he gasped my name and my eyes shot to his face.
He was biting his lip pretty harshly, and his eyes were scrunched shut.
I let my thumb rub circles on his thigh and he sped up his hand movements.
I let him be for a minute or two, but I couldn't just sit back and watch for long.
"Hyung," I grabbed his wrist and he opened his eyes, "I wanna do it."
He blushed a darker shade and slowly pulled his fingers out of himself.
"Can...can I try three?," I asked as I reached for the bottle.
"Please," Jimin sighed as he ran his clean hand through his hair.
I chuckled and opened the bottle to slick up three of my fingers.
"Have you ever tried this?," I looked up to him.
He shook his head, "I'll let you know if it hurts, trust me."
"Okay," I nodded and pressed two lubed fingers to his entrance.
They slid in with little difficulty and then I raised my third finger to press it in.
Jimin whined, but said, "Keep going; it's good," to let me know.
Slowly but surely, my right hand ring finger slid all the way into him.
I gave him a few seconds to get used to it before I started to pull them in and out.
"Oh," Jimin moaned, making my dick harder, "Faster Jung Kook."
I complied and did just that, pushing in to him with a bit more force each time.
After a minute, his back arched and he reached down to grab my wrist.
"What? Did that hurt?"
"No," he moaned out, "It's...the complete opposite."
I furrowed my brow in confusion as he let his back return to the bed.
"You...you hit my prostate."
"Oh," I smiled, "Then why'd you make me stop?," I started to slowly wiggle my fingers around inside him.
"Ah, Jung Kook," his grip tightened around my wrist and his hole clenched around my fingers.
"Do you want me to stop?"
"N-No. Please, no," he let go of my wrist and grabbed the bedsheets instead.
I smiled to myself. I liked being able to make Jimin squirm like this and stutter.
"Push deeper Jung Kook," he spread his legs a little farther.
I glanced between his face and my fingers that were buried inside him.
I put my left hand against the back of his thigh and pushed his leg up a little.
I pushed my hand into him harder and wiggled my fingers around more.
My middle finger brushed against something, making Jimin arch his back and drag out another sweet moan.
"There, Jung Kook!"
I hit that spot a few more times, listening to him whine and plead for more, before I stopped and pulled my fingers out.
With the amount of lube I had used, there was a really weird sound as I pulled them out, but it wasn't anything compared to Jimin's moan.
He was panting when I looked up to him. I reached down to the floor and grabbed my shirt to wipe the lube off my hand.
After that I hovered over him and kissed him.
I was just going to give him a quick peck, but he held me in place as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue across my bottom lip.
Somehow, I managed to bite his lip and we broke apart.
Jimin's breaths were heavier and his cheeks were a dark red color.
"What?," he panted.
"Nothing," I shook my head and ran my left hand through his hair, "Just...I like to look at you is all."
He smiled, "It's my turn now."
"Jimin I-"
"No, silly," he laughed, "Just...lay down and let me do something."
I gave him a weird look and he laughed a little more, but I still laid down and let him sit on my thighs.
"Don't be afraid to make noises, okay Kookie?," he smiled as he started to unbutton my jeans.
"Okay," I nodded, watching his fingers unzip my pants.
Jimin moved down to sit between my legs with his own tucked underneath him.
I felt my heart beat increase as he palmed my bulge and stared at my crotch.
"Jimin," I huffed out, "don't be such a tease."
He smiled then reached into my boxers, "Wow...Jung Kook."
He paused and I blushed, "What?"
"Nothing just...you're....big," he blushed too.
"Your hands are tiny," I mumbled.
He pumped his hand along my half hardened member and shook his head, "No, you're big all right."
I blushed deeper and sniffed. My stupid rhinitis again.
Jimin pulled my member from my boxers and stared at it as he slowly pumped his hand along the length.
"Do you masturbate a lot?," he asked.
"Not a lot," I choked out, "but I'd say it's a fair amount."
He smiled up at me, "So you know what you like," it was more of a statement than a question.
"What about you?," I turned the question around, "Do you finger yourself a lot?"
Jimin pumped my length a little faster....then stuck the head in his mouth.
I leaned my head back at the feeling of his tongue sliding across my slit.
"Jimin," my voice was something just short of a moan and I tangled my fingers in his hair.
He hummed against my dick and my breath hitched in my throat.
I felt his tongue swirl around the head and he pulled off.
"I jack off when we talk on the phone," he said lowly as he continued to pump my length.
That was...I liked that. It wasn't normal, but I didn't care. To me, it was insanely hot.
"S-Seriously?," I stuttered and sniffed.
"Mhm," he nodded, "Almost every time."
"What's the exception?," I managed to lightly laugh.
He hummed and pressed my dick to his lips, "If Yoon Gi hyung can hear me or not."
I clenched my teeth and he smiled.
Again, Jimin put my head in his mouth. He repeated the same motions with his tongue and then he took more of my member into his mouth.
About three fourths went in and then I felt the back of his throat.
"Jimin, fuck," I threw my head back when he hollowed out his cheeks and started to bob his head.
I hadn't ever been sucked off before, so I didn't know how long I could last. With Jimin especially, since everything he did felt amazing.
"How are you so good at this?"
Sadly he pulled my length from his mouth and started to jack me off again.
He held up the same two fingers he used to finger himself, "I practice."
"C'mere," I pulled on his hair lightly and he moved to hover over me, his hand still working my length.
I pulled him in to a kiss, tasting myself, but more of Jimin.
This kiss was short then Jimin went back to sucking me.
When I felt myself get extremely close, I gasped, "Jimin stop."
He opened his eyes and looked up to me. He pulled his lips off my dick, but not before spitting on the head.
He kept pumping his hand, but it wasn't enough to get me anywhere.
"Lay down," I ordered and he smiled.
"Yes sir," he sarcastically said.
I smiled and got up on my knees, positioning myself between his legs again.
I grabbed the bottle of lube again and poured out a lot.
I slicked up his hole and put an extra layer over my length.
"So messy Jung Kook," Jimin commented.
I glanced up to him while I rubbed my thumb over his entrance, "Says the spit master."
"What?," he blushed.
I reached up with my dry hand and wiped off all the saliva that was sitting in the corners of his mouth.
"Oh," he smiled.
"Yeah," I wiped my hands on my jeans then stood up to take them off along with my boxers, only just realizing they were still on.
When I got situated again, I lined myself up at his entrance and leaned over him, "Ready?"
"Yes," he lifted his torso up just enough to lightly kiss me.
I smiled and put my hand against his left thigh, "Deep breath Jimin."
I pushed my hips forward, slipping my head inside slowly.
Jimin squeaked and I looked up to see his eyes closed.
"Good or bad?"
"Okay," he nodded, "Just keep going slow." He grabbed my bicep with his right hand and started to bite his left hand thumb.
"Alright," I nodded and continued to push into him at a crawling pace.
I grunted when I was halfway in and hung my head.
"What?," he sweetly asked.
"You're tight for someone who fingers them self," I responded.
"Ah!," he tensed up and gripped my arm tighter, "Stop, for a second."
I quit moving and leaned down to peck his cheek, "Does it hurt now?"
"Yeah," he flatly stated.
"I'm sorry," I bit my lip.
"No. Don't apologize," he smiled through the pain, "It'll be worth it. For the both of us."
I nodded and looked down to see his own hardened member.
I pulled my right hand from his thigh and grabbed his dick, slowly starting to pump my hand.
He relaxed a little so I kept going, watching his facial expressions.
After a minute he jerked his body up and wrapped both arms around my neck, "Jung Kook, move. Now, please."
I smirked and slowly pushed my hips all the way forward until they met his ass cheeks.
"Oh. My," Jimin laid his forehead against my shoulder. He didn't say 'god' before I pulled my hips back slowly.
"Jimin, you're seriously tight," I grunted, slowing down my hand motions on his length.
He just groaned and wrapped his legs around my hips.
I kept thrusting into him, gaining a little speed each time I pushed forward.
"Ah, Jung Kook," Jimin dropped his legs back to the bed.
I let go of his length and stopped thrusting for a second to unwrap his arms from my neck.
I gave him a quick kiss before I sat up on my knees.
"Go deeper," he mumbled.
I placed my hands on the back of his knees and pushed them towards his stomach, basically folding him in half.
I got a better angle and I could pull him closer to my hips so that I could carry out his wish.
"Can I go faster?," I had to close my eyes when I pushed back into him. It felt too good to keep them open.
"Yeah," he nodded.
I gave a few more slow thrusts before I went to a medium speed, hitting his ass harder to go deeper.
"Ah! Ah!," Jimin moaned each time I went in and gasped when I pulled out.
"Shit, Jimin," I breathed out then leaned my head back, "I'm gonna cum if you keep moaning like that."
He looked to me with half lidded eyes then squeezed them shut and arched his back once I brushed against his prostate.
"Jung Kook-"
"I know," I tried to angle myself a little more left and after a few thrusts, I knew I hit his sweet spot directly.
"Fuck, Jung Kook!," he moaned and  grabbed the pillow under his head, "Right there! Don't stop!"
I put my hands on his shins and pushed his knees closer to his chest. I liked to see him like this.
"Fuck!," Jimin reached down and grabbed his own length, pumping it furiously.
I noticed how his jaw clenched and how his hole tightened around my length, so I stopped thrusting and pulled his hand from his member.
"Jung Kook-"
"Don't cum yet," I shook my head and started to pull out.
I slid out from him with little grace and he shivered.
"Feels weird to be empty," he panted.
I smiled and grabbed his hips, helping him to flip over to his hands and knees.
I pushed his cheek to the pillow and ran my hand down his spine, gaining a whimper from him.
I chuckled and put my hands on his ass cheeks, spreading them apart.
"Jung Kook," he whined.
"Stop, that's so cute," I smiled to myself.
"Just put it back in already. I'm cold," he pulled another pillow over to him and hugged it.
"Okay hyung," I leaned down and kissed his left ass cheek.
He whimpered and I reached back to grab the lube bottle.
I put some more on his entrance and a thin layer over my dick.
I lined myself up and thrust back into him.
He groaned into the pillow and I grunted. He wasn't as tight as when we started, but he was still squeezing my length.
I used a medium pace right away and Jimin seemed to like it. His moans told me he didn't oppose it.
"Jung Kook, hit that spot again, please."
Jimin would pant when he wasn't talking, but when he spoke he would beg.
It was surprisingly arousing, so I did my best to give him what he wanted.
I didn't have to ask if I'd found the spot again, because Jimin let me know with a loud moan.
He lifted up, but I pressed my palm into his back to make it arch.
"Jung Kook, faster, please. Go faster," Jimin reached back and put his hand on my shoulder.
I picked up my pace and hit the same spot as fast as I could manage.
He continuously made loud noises ranging from whimpers to groans. It gave me confidence and I pushed his hand off my shoulder. I made him put his cheek against the pillow again and I draped myself over his body.
"Jung Kook," he kept calling my name as I grunted into his ear.
"I'm close Jimin."
"You can cum inside me," he opened his eyes and tried his best to look back at me.
I shook my head, "Not until you cum," I reached around his body and grabbed his hardened length, pumping my hand at a pace to match my thrusts.
"Oh, Kookie," he moaned and tried to raise up, but my weight on his tired body wouldn't allow it.
"Cum for me hyung," I used the huskiest voice I could manage as I whispered in his ear.
I knew now that Jimin jacked off when we talked on the phone, so my voice obviously played a big factor in his satisfaction.
"Jung Kook," he tensed up at that and tried once again to raise his upper body.
I was still thrusting into him, so he was also feeling the sensation from his prostate. I bet it felt like torture for him, but I just wanted him to cum.
"Jung Kook!," he called my name one more time before his cum shot out all over my hand and the bedsheets.
He relaxed finally and I stopped thrusting into him for a few seconds while I milked his length for anything else.
He was panting and twitching underneath me as I pulled out and flipped him over on his back.
I lifted his left leg and pushed back into him before I leaned over his body again.
He immediately put his arms around my neck and nibbled on my earlobe while I started thrusting again.
"I love you Jung Kook," he whispered before he licked my cheek, "Hyung loves you so much."
I clenched my teeth and moved my hips a little faster.
Jimin started to bite my neck and rub his hand in small circles on my back, which made me heat up.
"Jimin," I choked out.
"Cum Kookie," he kissed my cheek then connected our lips.
A few more trusts and I got my release.
Jimin whimpered into our kiss and I groaned into it. Even with my eyes closed, everything turned a lighter shade of black, like a dark gray, but not exactly white.
I gripped the bedsheets beside his body as I shot into him and I thrusted a couple times during my release.
I pulled back from Jimin and saw him smiling, which made me smile.
"Hyung," I ran my hand through his hair, "I love you."
"I love you too Jung Kook," he placed his palm on my cheek, "Sorry I licked you."
"No, I like it," I smiled and we laughed a little, only then realizing I hadn't pulled out yet.
I blushed as I pushed myself up and I sat back on my heels.
"Slowly, Kookie," he called out, "It feels funny when you do it too fast."
"Okay," I smiled as pulled back from him and my dick slid out slowly. A squelching sound hit our ears and I just figured it was from all the lube and cum.
"Carry me to the shower," Jimin held his hands out towards me.
I smiled and stood up on shaky legs before pulling his body across the bed then I picked him up to carry him bridal style.
"That was nice Kookie," Jimin kissed the underside of my jaw.
"Mhm," I sleepily answered, "I liked it too."
"Tired?," he giggled and ran his finger underneath my eye.
I sat Jimin on the bathroom sink then kissed his nose, "Extremely, but I'll clean up my mess first."
"How are you gonna sleep when I came on the sheets?," he put his hands on my shoulders.
I smiled, "I'll just take the sheets off and help out the staff."
Jimin laughed and let me go start the shower water. It would take a while to get warm so while it did that I went to pull the sheets off the bed.
"Kookie!," Jimin called in a sweet voice, which meant he needed something.
"Yeah?," I called back as I put the duvet back on the bed.
"Will you bring me a water?," he asked.
I thought for a second. I could, but what would I get in return?
Then I remembered what just happened and how much Jimin was moaning and occasionally screaming, so I thought I should give him something to drink. After all, his sore throat was my fault.