Chapter 26- Day 2 Of Fun

Start from the beginning

Both of them nodded their heads and Avery wanted to say something when Victoria," Yeah! You go do that, Avery and I will go for the rides!" 

"What? No! I want to go to-" Before Avery could finish, Victoria grabbed her hand and headed off somewhere. I shook my head and laughed to myself. Avery hates rides especially roller-coasters and Victoria was telling me something about forcing her to take the roller-coaster back when Avery was still changing. 

I walked in the opposite direction and the corn-dog stall caught my eye. I gasped at the heavenly food being cooked in front of me. I licked my lips and fantasized how the food will taste in my mouth. "Would you like some corn-dog, young lady?" the man at the counter said to me in a heavy Texan accent. 

I nodded my head and in a matter of seconds, I was holding a gigantic piece of corn-dog on a stick and I looked at it lovingly. Oh god. It looked so good on the outside, it must taste good on the inside as well right? Only one way to find out.

I took a big bite at the tip and I almost fainted. The taste of it was just amazing. I was on cloud nine while eating the rest of the corn-dog. After finishing my corn dog, I walked around some more. Looking at more food stalls and trying out their samples. 

I looked around and 3 little girls playing together at a distance caught my eye. What a cute moment. I took my DSLR and snapped a few pictures of them. Looking at the picture on my camera, it reminded me of the three of us. 

I sighed and smiled to myself. We three have come a long way. I wonder what they're doing now? I ordered a Cookies 'n' Cream ice cream and sat down on a bench. Haha, Victoria's probably giving Avery hell now. Oh, I would love to hear about it later on. 

Victoria:

I grabbed Avery's hand and headed off somewhere. I pulled her through the crowd, ignoring her squirming and cries of help. Hah. It's useless. I remember telling Erica before we headed out while Avery was still changing that I'm going to force her to take the roller-coaster ride to overcome her fear of heights.

We reached the queue and Avery exclaimed," NO! I'm not going to go on the roller-coaster! You can go ahead and ride by yourself!"

"Come on! You can't be scared of heights forever!" I reasoned.

"Well that's my problem! Don't ask me to face something I'm scared of!" she whined.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her close. I whispered threateningly," If you don't ride with me, I'm going to post the picture I took of you last year in your bra and barbie underwear with the cat ears you wore."

She gulped," I thought you deleted that picture."

I smirked," Oh Avery, your really very gullible aren't you? You honestly believe I deleted that?"

She widened her eyes," You wouldn't..."

"Oh I would. Not to mention, I have 721 friends on Facebook and 121 followers on Twitter." I said with a grin. 

We waited for a few minutes and soon enough, it was our turn. I turned to look at Avery. Her face was pale white and sweating like mad. I gave a pat on the back and said," Don't worry. You'll survive." She looked at me in disbelief. I winked at her and went to the second row. 

"What?! Can't we sit somewhere else?!" she whined.

"Oh? You want me to go to the first?" I said, ready to stand up.

"No no no no no no! Second row is fine!" she said, scrambling into the seat next to me. We fastened our seatbelts and the ride started. We started to incline up and with as we go further up, I could hear Avery panting heavier and heavier. Haha! This is going to be fun.