SP Part 18

2 months later
Ayy'Verynn's POV

Today was my first day back at work. I was stiĺl a little weak on my feet but i was able to work.

Jackson's POV

"Okay today is Dr. Alexanders first day back. I dont want anyone making a big fuss over her. She is still weak in her legs so i need an intern to kind of follow her around with a wheelchair. She wont take it if you ask. Just kind of make it not obvious and she will asl for it. Also if you page her allow her time to get to you. Giver her 20 minutes if she still isnt there page again." I said.

Ayy'Verynn's POV

"Who is on my service today?" I asked.

"Me and Leah." A intern said.

"I'm sorry i have been down a while who are you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry i am Jo Wilson." She said.

"Oh okay well lets get to it Dr. Wilson and Dr. Leah." I said.

"I'm sorry but what do you prefer to be called?" Leah asked.

"Umh Dr. Alexander-Avery is fine. That way no one gets confused." I said.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay who is presenting?" I asked.

"I am. Alicee Jones 23 in for-"

"I know the patient. Im more concerned about the baby i sm going to be operation on." I said.

"I apologize. Julie Jones 2 days old in the NICU for being born a month early. The baby's heart is beating on the outside of her body." Dr. Wilson said.

"So Dr. Alexander-Avery. Congrats on your marriage. But whata re we going to do?" Alicee asked.

"Thank you very much. We took stem cells from the baby and in the lab we grew a flap of skin to go ovee the baby's heart. When she gets older she will grow into it. Our main focus is just protecting the heart at this time." I said.

"Alright thank you so much." Alicee said.

"Well if it isnt Dr. Ayy'Verynn Avery." I heard from behind me.

"Is that Addison Montgomery i hear."i said turning around.

"You would be correct." She said.

"Hey how are you.?" I asked.

"The question is how are you?" She said.

"I am fine." I said.

"I heard about this kepner girl being pregnant with Jackson's baby. Thats got to be alot to take in." She said.

"I am slowly coming around to it." I said.

"Sorry to interupt but what do we do?" Dr. Wilson asked.

"Umh the surgery isnt until 7 so go find someones service to get on." I said.

"So can you tell me what you called me hear for.?" Addison asked.

"Addie you have to promise not to tell." I said.

"You only call me addie when ypu want something." She said.

"I think i'm pregnant." I said.

"That's great."she said.

"No its not. I told Derek i would wait til i got stronger and till Kepner had her child." I said.

"Oh i see ypu want me to talk to Derek." She said.

"No i want you to do the dang test. Then be there when i tell Derek." I said.

"You called me to come out here all the way from LA just to give you a pregnancy test." She said.

"No not just that. Ia m doimg a surgery later and i need backup incase i get weak." I said.

"All right i got you now lets go do that test."she said.

"Alright..... Brooks bring me that wheelchair you been following me with all day."i said.

"You knew?"she asked.

"I know my husband. Im surpised he doesnt ahve a water boy and food boy following me around." I said.