SP Part 14

2 months Later
Jackson's POV

Here we were 2 months later. I passed my boards. Unfortunatley there was a plane crash that claimed the lives of Lexie and Mark. Arizona lost her leg but is alive.

Now here i stand at the altar at my wedding. Ayy'Verynn still hadnt had all her function back in her legs. Die to the fact that she fell a few weeks back and moved the metal pins in her knee and ankle. Derek will be helping her walk down the isle.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked.

"As ready as ill ever be." I said.

"Well she's ready." She said.

"Lets get this show on the road people." My mom said.
.
.
.

The doors opened and i saw her. She had a beautiful dress on. She was wearing sandals because she couldnt wear heals yet. She held onto Derek as they walked. She was a little wobbley but she was walking. She got to the altar and the JOP said.

"Who hives this woman to this man?""

"I do." Derek said.

"We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Now Jackson repeat after me."

"I take this woman"

*skip to vows*

"Both have written vows that they would like to share with eachother."

"Ayy'Verynn Nikkhole Alexander i knew from the momenr i met you that you were the one. You are stubborn and have a head as hard as this floor. But i love you amd i always will. Through thick and thin through rain or shine. I vow to always be there. To charish your perks and flaws. This i vow to you." I said.

"Jackson you are my everything. You stuck by my side even though i didnt want you to. You sat by my hospital bed everynight just to make sure i was okay. You put everyone before yourself. I vow to always be there for you. This i vow to ypu." She said.

"The couple would like to have a moment of silence for their friends and coworkers lost in the plane crash. Lexie Grey and Mark Sloan."

.....

"By the power vested in me by the state of Washington i now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I kissed Ayy'verynn.

"Everyone Mr. & Mrs. Dr. Jackson Avery." Callie said.

*At Reception*

"Okay everyone i think its time for the busband and wifes first dance." April saod.

"Are you sire. I dont want you to strain yourself." I said.

"Im sure lets dance." She said.

TBC.....