SP Part 17

Jackson's POV

I was sitting by Ayy'Verynn's bedside waiting for her to wake up from surgery. Callie said everything went well in there. Now all we have to do is wait for her to wake up.

"Mhm Jackson?" She said.

"Yeah its me babe." I said.

"How did it go? Do I still have my legs?" She asked.

"Yes you still have both of your legs." I said smiling.

"That's great." She said.

"Are you up for visitors?" Callie asked.

"Yeah who wants to visit?" She asled.

"Arizona and Sofia." Callie said.

"Bring them in." Ayy'Verynn said.

"Hey aunt Ayy." Arizona mimicked sofia

"Hey baby, how are you doing Arizona." Ayy'Verynn asked.

"I'm alright." She said.

"No you arent you need to get back to work." Ayy'Verynn said.

"I will try." Arizona said.

Ayy'Verynn's POV

I was laying in my bed just playing with Zola and Sofia. I guess im a babysitter now.

I was trying to get Sofia to talk when April walked in.

"Hey Dr. Alexander how are you doing." She said.

"So i'm Dr. Alexander when you up my husbands ass?" I said.

"Excuse me.?" She said.

"Don't play dumb. I seen heard when i was in the ICU. I heard what you told him you loved him. You are a doctor you should know that a person in a coma can hear. I just couldn't wake up to say anything." I said.

"Oh i didnt mean for you to hear that." She said

"I know you didnt but i did hear. I losy my bestfriend who slept with my husband in a plane crash. You will not be another Lexie. You get your feeling straight."i said.

"Its more than that." She said.

"Your pregnant; i kmow i heard that one to." I said.

"Wait he didnt tell you.?" She asked.

"No he didnt he is scared to lose me again. Thats why he hasnt said anything. I was planning to comfront him but i have 2 kids on me right now." I said.

"Do you want me to take them?" She asked.

"Yes please." I said.

"I'll call Jackson." She said

....

"Hey April said you wanted me." He said.

"She's pregnant." I said.

"Huh?!" He said.

"Kepner she's pregnant." I said.

"You know?" He said.

"Yeah i heard when she told you when i was in a coma." I said

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be. Its alright we are married we are starting a clean slate." I said.

"Umh Ayy'Verynn she's pregnant. She's going to have my baby. That's not going to go away." He said.

"No damn duh Jackson i have a MD and a PHD. Im not stupid i know that the kid doesnt go away. This is most likley the morphine talking but you are going to be in the childs life. I know what it feels like to have a parent resent you and i cant let that happen to another child. I will try and be understanding and work with the situation." I said.

"Yeah definatley the morphine talking. I love you Ayy'Verynn Nikkhole Alexander Avery." He said kissing me.

"I love you too. Now tell Kepner get Zola and Sofia back in here please." I said.