SP Part 15

Ayy'Verynn's POV

Me and Jackson were on our honeymoom in London England. I was laying in the hotel bed just looking out the windown the snow was besutiful.

"Hey." Jackson said.

"Hey."i said.

"So what do you think.?" He asked.

"Its beautiful. I still say we could have had our honeymoon in seattle." I said.

"No we needed to get away. Everything is going to be okay." He said.

"I know everything will be alright. Its just alot has happened there. I cant help thinking that if i hadnt gotten in my accident i would have been on that plane." I said.

"I know its hard to think about but everything s going to be okay." He said.

"I kmow it is wjat do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I was thinking of getting on thoes grandbaby's for my mom." He said getting on the bed.

"Well Mr. Avery lets get to it." I said.

"Indeed we shall Mrs.Avery."

*you all know what happened next*

Jackson's POV

I rolled off of Ayy'Verynn and laid beside her.

"That was amazing." I said catching my breath.

"Yeah." She said starined.

"Ayy you alright.?" I asked.

"Yeah i think." She said.

"What do you mean tou think did i hurt you?" I asked.

"My knee just hurts." She said.

I moved the covers and looked at her knee. It was suddently black blue and purple. Oh god that isnt good.

"Ayy'verynn can you feel this?"i asked hitting her knee.

"Owwww yes you idiot i can feel it." She said

"Oh god i got to call Callie. I think your pins moved and are cutting the circulation off." I said.

*Convo with Callie J= Jackson C=Callie*

C: Hello?
J: Callie its Jackson.
C: How is London did you get to see the sights?"
J: Nevermind that its Ayy'Verynn
C: whats wrong?!
J:we were having sex and after she was in pain.
C: Okay Jackson im an orthopedic surgeon. You are going to have to call Addison for that one.
J: Not that pain. Its her pins in her knee. It hink they mived and are cutting off blood flow.
C:oh god. How soon can you get her back to Seattle?"
J: a day
C: thats to lomg you need to restablish blood flow.
J: how do i do that
C: Okay is thefe anything around you you can tie that ankle to the bed with?
J: Yes.
C: Okay tie the ankle make sure its tight.
J: Okay what do i do next.?
C: Put something in her mouth she's going to screem or pass out
J: okay now what.
C: Grab under her arms and pull as hard as you can once you feel a pop stop. Ber knee should come back to color. Go out and get a brace and stablize it snd get on the first trip back to seartle. I dont know how long that will hold.
J: Okay we will be there soon.