SP Part 16

*back in Seattle*
Callie's POV

"Okay everyone! Dr. Alexander was on her honeymoon when her knee started turning purple. Dr. Avery has stablized the knee and is on his way back here. She has 2 metal pins on each side of her knee keeping the bones in place from after her accident. What im thinking is that one of the pins got bent and is pushing up against a vein or artery. I just got in contact with Dr. Avery their plane has just landed. We have tk work fast. Dr. Alexander is complaining of numbness in the area. She can move the leg but cannot feel that she is moving it." I said.

"Dr. Torez what was Dr. Alexander doing when the knee turned purple?" An intern asked.

"She was walking." I said.

"Her symptoms arent consistant with with walking. The pins you put in were made to bend just enougbh for her to walk." She said.

"Okay Dr. Wilson. Put 2 and 2 together. She was on her honeymoon. What do you think she was doing." I said.

"Oh." She said.

"Yeah now dont talk about it anymore."i said.

.....

Ayy'Verynn's POV

I got to the hospital and was immediatley brought into a room.

"So whats the plan?" I asked.

"We are going to go in and take the pins out." Callie said.

"You goimg to put new ones in?" Jackson asked.

"No thats the problem if we put new ones in it will just do the same thing. We are goign to take the existed ones and i will fuse the bones together." Callie said.

"Alright well lets get into surgery." I said

"Okay I will get you preped."  Callie said

"What are the risk.?" Jackson asked.

"That her knee wont bend right or that she could lose complete mobility in the knee." Callie said.

"Ayy'Verynn you have to promise me ypu will take it easy acter surgery. If you ever want to stand at an operating table again you will take it easy." Jackson said.

"I will take it easy i promise." I said.

"Alright. Callie i am trusting you to get my wifes leg back together." Jackson said.

"No dont put that pressure on her. Now Callie i am serious. If there is a need to take any extrodany messire to get me to walk again. I guve my verbal concent." I said.

"Wait wjat defys as extrodinary messires?"jackson asked.

"If i get in there and the metal has cause poisioning to go into her blood stream. I am allowed to amputate." Callie said.

"Ayy'Verynn are you sure?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, i can get a prostedic i cant get another life." I said.

"Alright." Jackson said

"I love you." I said.

"I love you to. I will see you when you get out." He said kissing my temple.