SP Part 12

2 weeks later
Ayy'Verynn POV

I was able to get out of bed and start physical therapy. My motor skills werent fully back to normal. I still had staples in my stomach. I was up trying to stand up.

"Woah woah what are you doing?!" Derek said.

"I am getting up." I said stating the obvious.

"No your not. You arent schedualed for leg work outs until next week." He said.

"Derek honey. I am getting up whether you like it or not. Now either help me or get the hell out of my way." I said.

"Okay." He said moving.

I slowly got up while holding onto the bed. I went to take a step byt fell. Luckily someone caught me. I looked up thinking it was my brother but it wasnt. It was Jackson.

"What are you doing trying to walk. Its to early." He said setting me back in bed.

"God dammit its always to early. I am going crazy in this damn room Jackson. I want to walk. This is your fault im in this shape." I said.

"I know it is and i am sorry for that. But you have to take it easy or you wont beable to walk." He said.

"Fine." I said getting back into bed.

"Thank you now just relax and take it easy." He said.

"So how is the studying for your boards coming?" I asked.

"Its going good. Havent studied much since your accident." He said.

"Oh i see. Lexie was your study buddy and now you think you cant talk to her." I said.

"Well yeah im not going to talk to the woman i cheated on my fiance with." He said.

"Ahhh but you are. These boards are important Jackson this defines your career. I almost failed mine because I didnt study. You are not about to fail. Now go find Lexie and study." I said.

"Okay thanks Ayy'Verynn." He said.

"Oh and jackson." I said.

"Huh?"

"Don't sleep with her again."