SP Part 39

Callie's POV

I was going to fund Ayy'Verynn to see if she was going to do my trial. I looked all over the hospital and paged her multiple times. No answer. That's weird.

"Hey Jackson have you seen Ayy'Verynn." I asked.

"No last time I saw her she was doing rounds?" He said.

"She isn't answering any pages." I said

"Jackson where is your wife? She has my kid." Meredith said.

"I just said I don't know where she is. She's probably taking a nap." He said.

"Jackson Ayy'Verynn is a light sleeper there is no reason she hasn't answered her pager." I said.

"Fine can you do an all call for Dr. Alexander-Avery. Thanks." He told the nurse.

"Right away." She said.

"I will go look for her. You check the north wing." Jackson said running off.

"What are you doing?" I asked Meredith.

"Calling Derek. I'm scared to say it but she's probably in labor somewhere in this hospital."Meredith said.

"What do I do?"I asked.

"Get Addison Montgomery here now. She's going to have a difficult labor after having a miscarriage." Meredith said running off.

......

"Addison?" I asked.

"Yes Callie what is it?" She asked.

"You need to get here now. Ayy'Verynn is MIA and we think she's in labor somewhere in the hospital." I said.

"She's had one miscarriage. If I don't get there in time. She is at risk for placental hemorrhage." She said.

"Alright just hurry." I said hanging up.

Oh Ayy'Verynn where are you???????

Ayy'Verynn's POV

Owwwwww someone has to find me soon.

Jackson's POV

I knew I should have kept her on be dress. Oh god this is my fault. What if she is lying somewhere un consists.

"Ayy'Verynn!!" I yelled.

Ayy'Verynn's POV

"Jackson! " I tried to yell but my voice came out weak.

Meredith's POV

Where could she be. I have checked all the on call rooms the conference rooms.

I was walking by the bathrooms when I heard a scream.

I rushed in and seen Ayy'Verynn on the floor bleeding holding Bailey.

"Help me" she cried.