SP Part 29

*2 months Later*

Jackson's POV

I walked into he board meeting which was being held in Ayy'Verynn's room. She had to under go brain surgery because her seizures were happening 2 hours apart. Derek went in and had to relieve the pressure off that part of the brain.

"Okay we are here to discuss the proposals." I said.

"Why do I have to be involved in this?" Ayy'Verynn asked.

"Because you are the head of the board." I said.

"Can't I assign a proxy. I just had brain surgery. I don't feel like hearing about some stupid proposals everyone wants. You know I have wants to. I don't want to have to have brain surgery. I want these seizures. So please leave me alone." She said.

"Alright who is your proxy?" Derek asked.

"Get Richard." She said.

"Alright we will let you rest." I said.

"Thank you that's what I have been asking for." She said.

.....

"Is irritability a side affect of the surgery.?" I asked.

"No that would just be my sister." Derek said.

"She was never this mean." I said.

"Jackson she just had brain surgery lost a baby. She can't take her anger out on Owen so she is trying to find someone else to take it on. Don't worry she won't be like this much longer. You will have the slightly butch Ayy'Verynn back soon." Derek said.

"That's all I ask." I said.

......

"Dr. Webber!" I yelled.

"Yes." He said

"Ayy'Veryn wants to elect you her proxy till further notice." I said.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No she is fine. She had just been irritated lately because of the situation. She doesn't feel compitant enough to make decisions concerning the hospital at this time." I said.

"Oh I get it your wife is a little irritated. When Ayy'Verynn is irritated she makes rash decisions. I have know Ayy'Verynn Alexander ĺong enough to know that when she is irritated you don't poke the bear. I will go and talk to her a bit later. I don't feel comfortable being her proxy." He said walking away.

"That is defiantly poking the bear." I yelled.

Definitely poking the big grizzly bear while it's hibernating. She isn't going to be to happy.

Surgeon's  Paradise #TheWatty's16 UNDER EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें