But I'm not scared of death and I do put up a good fight so that's how it's gonna be.

Tai POV(I'm sorry guys, this will rarely happen it's just good for this chapter,  forgive me.)

I watched while Cameron walked into the store with dad- not stalking I just happened to be here to see them.

I'm about to walk in there so he gets uncomfortable because he's still tryna keep me a secret from my little brother.

I got out my car and walked inside the store. Dad wasn't looking so I walked up to Cameron who was just standing at the corner doing nothing. He looked at me and smiled awkwardly before trying to slowly walk away.

"Cam, right?" I said acting like I didn't already know who he was.

"Cameron, yes.... May I ask why?"

"No reason."

He looked at me awkwardly then cleared his throat "you're stepping on my foot."

I looked down to see that I actually was "oh shit, my fault."

I looked back to see he still wasn't looking.

"I'm sorry, but do you need something in particular?" He said and I saw he was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Nah but, I just wanted to ask you a question real quick." I started, "you don't gotta lie because a lot of people know already–"

"Yes, me and him are in a relationship." He laughed answering before I could even finish. I don't like that shit but I'll let it slide.

"Yeah, just be careful with that. And tell your lil boyfriend or whatever to watch his back cus' some people don't play that gay shit."

I lied. My little brother is gay so I have to tolerate gay activities. But I can't tell him all that information so I'll keep it to myself.

"Well okay. Thanks for the warning um...?"

"Tai."

"Thanks for the warning Tai," he smiled "it's not like I didn't know that already but I tend to forget the world isn't full of acceptance."

"Yeah exactly."

At this point my neck is hurting from looking at him for too damn long. He got moms height.

As much as I would like to get to know him more, I got important things to do.

"Iight, well it was nice meeting you and don't forget what I said."

"I won't. Oh boy I'm just realizing if Anthony was to walk in right now my life would be over." He laughed.

"Yeah, yeah I bet."

I saw dad coming our way.

"Can I get a hug?" I asked.

"Uhhh, I don't think–" he started.

"It's not even like that." I said quickly.

"I don't know you.." He said.

"Right. You will soon."

At that moment dad came and the look of panic on his face had my dying on the inside.

"Uhhhhh." He said.

I laughed and hit the back of his shoulder. "I was just talking to your son right here giving him some good advice. No worries."