Chapter Thirteen: Mesmerize

Start from the beginning

Obviously I said yes running quickly inside to get a bottle of water. Coming outside to see that she was done throwing up and looking pale as ever.

Handing her the water I made my way towards the cabana with her following behind.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

She looked at me with a little smile.

"I'm fine Justin. I just don't understand. I was fine just---"

She was interrupted again by running to the same plant she had just thrown up in. She was definitely not fine. Rushing to her side again I pulled her hair back. She started to choke erratically and I saw that she was now throwing up blood. Oh god no.

"Lex we have to get you to a hospital you're throwing up blood." I told her frantically. She nodded her head while she kept throwing up. Running to grab her water and her towel I ran back to her.

Picking her up bridal style I carried her to my Range Rover that was in my garage. She was still coughing like crazy but nothing seemed to come up anymore. Grabbing my keys that were hanging on the rack inside the garage I opened the passenger door.

Placing Lexi into the passenger side handing her the towel and water I had also brought for her. I make my way to the drivers side speeding off to the hospital.

Arriving at the emergency room was so nerve racking. I got a hat from the back of my car to hide my face. I didn't want to get noticed. I didn't want the paps to see me. Even though I'm pretty sure that they were bound to find me considering that I was in my expensive ass car that was custom made.

Running to the passenger side I grabbed Lexi slowly trying to be as gentle as I possibly could.

Coughing again I could tell she was about to throw up. I still don't understand how she was throwing up blood. Walking fast into the emergency room I rushed to the desk.

"She's throwing up blood and it's non stop she needs help."

"Right this way sir." The lady said.

Nurses rushed towards us. Taking her away from my arms and placing her on a moving hospital bed.

"Sir I'm going to need to ask you to leave. She is in good hands now you can sit in the waiting area for now." Taking in all of what the doctors said I kissed Lexi on her forehead.

"Everything's going to be alright princess."

She smiled a genuine smile and was taken away from me. Making my way to the waiting room all I could think about was Lexi.

I couldn't help but think.

Those lips. Those eyes. The way she looked at me.

I was completely and utterly mesmerized by Lexi.

••
HEY YALL IM BACK AND IM BETTA.

Im back with the updates. Sorry I was gone for so long I was so busy with finals and crap. But I'm now on summer break though so we're back in business.

Soo what do you guys thinks wrong with Lexi? Hmm I wonder. Lol.

I know this chapter wasn't the best but it needed to be put into the story to make sense for the next upcoming chapters.

Anyways I'm glad to be back :)

I also wanted to tell you guys that I made an Instagram finally! It's @ hottieboybieber
Follow me on there so we can fan girl together. Lol.

That's all lol

Remember 10 votes 5 comments for the next chapter.

Trust me y'all should want that next chapter it's about to be LIT

QOTC:
Thoughts on Justin's new no picture rule?

My answer:
I really don't have a problem with it I feel that what he said is true people ask for a picture with him and then they go not talking to him whatsoever. I personally would rather have a conversation with him. But some people aren't really on the same page like beliebers are and they just want a picture to show that they met "Justin Bieber". I don't know I'm ranting now but let me know what you guys think. Lol.

ANYWAYSS LUV YALL

MUCH LOVE,
G