Gone and Back

You wake up but Joe isn't beside you in bed. It's 1 PM. You reach over next to the nightstand and grab your iPhone 6S which Joe had bought you for your 1 month anniversary, 10 months ago.

The first message on your phone is from Joe. Along with 7 other messages, all from Joe. You open up the messages app on your phone so you can read the messages in order.
Joe always sent short messages, short and sweet, just like him. But that also meant he sends more messages.

Hi babe.

I went over to Oli's place today.

I was going to wake you but you said yourself not to wake you unless you were awake.

Which in other words means not to wake you.

Anyways I left around 10 AM and will be back in time for dinner.

Enjoy yourself today. You deserve it.

P.S. I will probably grab a Nandos for us.

Ilysm xx

You smile and begin texting him back. Then you decide not to. You realize you have the flat to yourself almost all day which rarely happens.

You get out of bed and decide to listen to your music on full blast.

You put on your comfy sweater and walk into the kitchen.

There's a note in on the counter.

Y/N
There's a small breakfast in the fridge for you. I know it's not much but I hope you enjoy it.

Xx
Sugg

You walk over to the fridge and open it up. There's a plate with a crêpe on it. The crêpe has chocolate drizzled across it and small strawberries carefully placed on it. You take it out of the fridge, take off the plastic wrap and put it in the microwave. You then go over to the "bar" and sit down. You go onto your Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter etc. Your relationship with Joe has been a secret to most people. Only a few of Joe's mates knows about your relationship.

Joe made sure his mates edited their videos and vlogs carefully when you were in it incase it got out. Especially Jim, since he was the one that exposed Zalfie.

You open your music and turn on Conor Maynard's cover of Hello. You sing the song at the top of your lungs even though you would never sing in front of Joe and you have Anth's rap totally memorized.

The microwave beeps and you know your crêpe is done.

You finish eating the crêpe and decide to get dressed. It's about 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 Fahrenheit).

You get out a white romper that has other little designs on it too. You get your makeup and hair done.
Then you get a text from Joe.

Hey! Caspar and the gang showed up at Oli's place.

I might stay over night. I hope that's okay.

I know I promised you Nandos tonight but we can do that another night? Right?

Or even better I can take you out to dinner.