Eustass Kid x Assistant!Reader

Warning: AU & Abusive Relationship.

"Eustass, please. Don't be cynical. I understand my boys went into your territory, but they went after a family member." The man across the red-head's desk said, smiling. As if something were to happen. You stood behind Kid, staring at the bearded man.

The suited man in front of you, held up his hand as if he were reading your mind. His glove hand reminded you of what happened to that hand. You sighed, taking a step back as you looking down at the floor.

Soon, the metal objects in the room flew towards his hand. He closed his hand around the object and leaned forward.

"Do you know why I'm one of the scariest mod bosses, Mr. Gards?" Kidd hummed, making the man across from him lean forward also.

"Because you're a freak?" The man hissed, obviously scared of the ability of the boss. His hand slammed on the table, making you step forward. Kid shook his head, bringing the metal object down into the man's hand.

He screamed loud, echoing through the office. Blood ran down his hand as he growled at the red-haired boss. Kidd smirked, bringing another knife to his hand before smashing it into his other hand.

"Because I'm powerful. You're weak. (Y/N), clean this up." He sighed, bringing his foot up and pushing the man back making the knives cut through his hands completely.

You walked around the desk, grabbing the man's collar and dragging him from the room. Moments later you came back, closing the door behind you. Only to face Kid once again, you looked up at him as he stared into your (E/C) orbs, making his yellow eyes bore into yours. You flinched, making him step towards you and put his hand on your cheek.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" He hummed, leaning forward as he put his lips against your ear. You felt as if you were melting right there in then as his other hand trailed down your hip.

"Nothing, boss." You muttered, closing your eyes before you shot them open when you felt a sharp pain in your hip. Whimpering, your hand clasped around Kid's. Feeling a warm liquid slip down your thigh.

"Don't lie to me," He growled, his eyes staring at the door behind you and digging his nails deeper into your hip. "You didn't kill him." You felt tears spill as you shook your head.

"No, I didn't." You finally managed to say. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You tried to free yourself, making it close to impossible as he slammed you against the door. Hands above your head, blood spilling from your hip down your leg as you shook from the impact.

"You're being so disobedient lately, (Y/N). How do I make you submit like you have before?" Kid wondered, looking over your body.

It had been months since he had to do this to you. Last time, you cried until your tear ducts were dry. Your blood almost drained to the point you needed more. You were covered in bruises from head to toe and had stopped begging him to stop about a day before. You had stopped apologizing, knowing he wouldn't stop until you couldn't speak. Until you needed him to carry you to bed.

"I'm very sorry, boss." You said once more, hoping he'd accept. You didn't want that again. Not again.

"Forgiven, let's go eat." He kissed your cheeks, releasing your hands.