Luffy x Sick!Reader

The sea is a rough place. People who aren't strong, shouldn't be alive. Those words flowed through your mind as you laid in that bed, staring at the ceiling. The sounds of pen hitting paper and a mallet smashing against a bowl filled the room. You stayed quiet as your (h/c) was pushed from your forehead. It was replaced with a cold wet towel.
"So, you were just floating there, what happened?" A man said from against the wall. His arms crossed as his eyes darted around your badly wounded body. You stayed quiet, continuing to stare at the ceiling as the scene repeated in your mind.

Waves crashed against the boat, your (e/c) orbs closed as you smiled. Hearing your crew members dance and sing. You had just found a load of treasure on an island in the grand line. Your crew was happy, they had been partying for days. You looked down at the compass on your arm.

"Hey, (y/n). What direction is the next island?" Your captain had made his way to you while you sat on the head of the animal. Looking out to sea.

"Just north, captain." You said quietly. You were the navigator, the one the captain relied on the boat. You also were his first mate and his oldest friend. The two of you smiled at each other before going back to watch the peaceful sea.
"Captain! Wa-" A gun shot was heard and the music stopped. A booming laughter came from behind you. Your eyes shot open.

"Zoro, she obviously is upset. That site was a disaster. The crew was dead, the boat blow to rubble." A orange haired girl spoke, hitting the green haired man in the back of the head. "They're all de-"

"Shut up!" You sat up quickly, snarling at the two. Tears threatened to escape your eyes as you looked at the two. Who are these people? Who are they to judge if they are dead or not? They have no right to say they're dead.

"She speaks." A black haired woman spoke from behind you as you switched her snarl to her.

"Ohhhh, she's so gorgeous, look at those eyes!" A blonde maniac sat on the edge of the bed you were on. You growled and winced. Blood poured from your side as you laid back down.

"Please! Don't move, you'll open them again. You tossed in your sleep and I already had to change your bandages three times." A raccoon dog spoke, swirling a mallet in a bowl. You looked at ceiling, tears falling now.

"Are.. Are you sure they were dead? No one was breathing?" You stuttered out as the shadow cast over your eyes. You heard a voice speak as you looked up at where it was coming from. You couldn't see his eyes, only the scar on his cheek and the red ribbon on the straw hat he was wearing.

"We let Chopper check every single one. There was a man who said he was the captain. He was impaled with a harpoon that we couldn't remove without killing him. He pointed you out and said you were the only one that he wanted to be alive." You sat back up, tears pouring out of your eyes like waterfalls. You felt the hand of the man who was talking.

"My name is Luffy. I'm the captain of The Straw Hat Pirates." He smiled big as if there was nothing wrong.

You coughed hard into your hand. Pulling it away, there was a small pool of blood. Sighing, you looked at the small reindeer asleep at his small desk. You looked around the room to see every crew member fast asleep around you. You've been on this ship for about a week. You got up, holding your stomach as you stepped over the swordsman, then the long nose, followed by the navigator and the archeology, finally, you reached the door after stepping over the cook.
You breathed in the outside air and looked forward to see Luffy. You smiled slightly, your body was weak, you felt as if you drowned, came back to life and then was stabbed three times.

"You should be asleep." He spoke, looking back at you as you slid down the wall. You laughed, coughing as the blood dripped down your chin.

"Sleep. Right." You laughed again, looking up at the stars. "Luffy, thank you.." You said softly. You could hear him stretch to jump to you, your breathing staggering.

"Thank you, for everything, your silly stories about your adventures. Tell Usopp that his stories were the reason I lived this long. Tell Zoro thank you for showing me his swordsmanship. Sanji for cooking me meals everyday, night and in the middle of the night when I need comfort. Nami and Robin for showing me the history of the world. Chopper for taking care of me."

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as you stared at the stars. A smile on your face.

"My name is (y/n), and I'm a straw hat pirate." You closed your eyes, listening to Luffy scream for you. He shook you slightly as the door beside you opened to reveal Zoro and Chopper. The reindeer screamed and came over to you.

"(y/n)! (y/n)! (y/n)!"