Young!Franky x ShipWright!Reader

[Small Iceburg fluff.]

"Yeah, yeah ice cube. I get it. New person in the yard helping us out? Who is it? A huge guy with gigantic muscles and tattoos? Oh! I know! An ex pirate who is hiding from the Marines." Franky continued to blabber on about who the new employee might be, making Iceburg groan and continue to walk and block him out.

"I'm sure she's there already talking to Tom, you idiot." Iceburg finally let out the secret that the new person happened to be a girl. This made his companion stop dead in his tracks and growl at him.

"Don't joke around! There's no way a chick can even touch a boat, she'll make it all girly." The blue haired teen spat out, grabbing his friend by the shoulders. "Tell me you're lying, Iceboy."

"I'll make it girly?" A voice came from the side of them, they both turned to look as Franky's arms fell back to his sides. "I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you... Franky, and.. Oh, right. Iceburg. I like your name." You smiled, feeling Tom's hand on your shoulder as you looked up at him.

"She pretty ain't she? She was dropped off here by a bunch of pirates with no way of getting back out. She has a devil fruit! That might come in handy. Why don't you three acquaint yourselves with one another." Tom nodded, walking out of the scrap yard and leaving the three teenagers to their own devices.

"Well, are you guys going to say something?" You tilted your head.

You felt both sets of eyes going up and down your body. Starting with your bare feet. They were dirty and it was obvious that you had been running around in the dirt. But how you avoided all the shards of metal and glass here, surprised even those two. Then it was your legs, the cream color of your skin and how it shined slightly on your thighs. It ended when they got to your shorts. It was hot, but it rained here a lot and flooded a lot. But here you were in shorts, that were also slightly greasy and torn. Your shirt was cut off jaggedly to show your stomach. Which made Franky's face go completely red to see a girl like this. However, Iceburg just gulped and stuck his hand out.

"Iceburg. It's my pleasure to welcome you to our business." He smiled, making you step slightly closer to him and smile.

"At least someone has good manners here." You nodded to the spiked hair teen next to the other one and took his hand. "You're Franky? Correct?" All he did was nod and gulp down his saliva. "It's very good to meet you." You smiled at him before walking off.

Hours later you were helping Iceburg with the plans to the next ship, you looked up and saw Franky on top of his inventions. You smirked, making you set down the pen and making Iceburg look at you.

"Hey (y/n)? You ok-" He looked towards the direction you were staring at and groaned. "Oh come on."

"Hey! (Y/n)! Look at this!" Franky hopped off the machine and ran towards you, smiling big and taking off his goggles. "Isn't it amazing?"

"It's childish." Iceburg cut in, continuing to draw out the ship. Franky mocked him as you giggled.

"Come on, I'll show you."

----

"So, she's gone?" Franky stood in front of Tom, his fists clenching as Iceburg watched the tears stream down his face. "What happened?"

"The pirates that left her here, found her." Iceburg looked at his friend, eyes watering and putting his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, she's not here. But you still have that.." His eyes pointed towards a small invention in the boy's hand.

It was a small mechanical heart, it beat like a real one. It made small noises and if he pressed a certain button, it'd open to show a picture of her and him.

----

"Okay, okay. Put your hand on my waist." You smiled, taking his hand and putting it around your waist. Franky huffed, looking down at his feet. "Hey, you gotta look at me, shipman." You lifted his head, putting your foreheads together. You heard him catch his breath in his throat before you took a step and he laughed.

"Holy crap! I did it!" Franky said, excitedly as you laughed him. "Hey, let's do it again." He took the lead next, stepping around in circle before lifting and spinning you in a circle.

"Oh god. Franky, put me down!" You giggled as he set you down and panted softly.

"Don't go."

----

"Hey, you good?" Iceburg came up behind in a tuxedo, putting his hand on Franky's shoulder. It got shrugged off.

"Don't. This isn't her real grave." Franky sat in front of the small cross that was stuck on the edge of the scrapyard. Iceburg said it'd help Franky to move on, to talk to it and get everything out. But he hasn't said a word. He stood and looked at it with disgust. Iceburg sighed, sitting in front of it. "This isn't her." He said before kicking it over and walking off.

[I do a lot of angst lately. I don't know why. Haha. I mean, I like angst writing. It makes the story a little better. Makes you feel what the characters are feeling. I don't know. I'll do more cutesy shit if you guys want. I just need more ideas. <3 Gimme some.]