"So you want it the hard way, huh?" The guy said and fold his fingers making cracking sounds. "So be it!"

The guy plunged at Myungsoo but he easily dodged it. The guy is now more pissed from embarrassment. He plunged at Myungsoo again and this time, Myungsoo caught the guy's wrist and twist his arm. The guy screams from pain. The other guys attack Myungsoo all together and Myungsoo was able to dodge every punches. The guys curse from pain they are experiencing.

"You son of a gun, Kim! You never meddle with our pranks! Why bother giving your time to this new girl?!" One of the guys asked while wincing from pain.

Myungsoo did not answer but instead looks at me with those eyes like when we were in the library. He walks towards me and inspects if I am injured anywhere. Him not uttering a single word makes things awkward. The guy stands up and attacks Myungsoo again.

"Watch out!" I screamed and when Myungsoo turn around, a punch landed on his face. Myungsoo glares at the guy while wiping the blood from the edge of his mouth.

He stands straight which made the guy flinch from fear. He strides towards the guy and kicked him in the chest. He then pinned him on the floor and continuously punch him.

"That's enough, Myungsoo," I tried to stop him but he continues. Punching the man merciless.

"Stop!" I screamed and his fist hanged in the midair. He lets go of the guy roughly and stands up. The other guys carried the limp guy and scurried away. Myungsoo raked his hair up from frustration. I immediately walk to him and inspect his face.

"Let's go to the infirmary," I said.

"I'm fine. It's just a scratch," he said and is about to go inside where he came from earlier but I grab his wrist and drag him with me to the infirmary.

*************

I put ointment on the edge of his mouth and he stares at me the whole time. Okay, this is awkward!

"You don't have to be ruthless earlier," I said as I add more ointment on his skin. He just stared at me like he's studying every features of my face.

"There," I close the ointment and put it back in the kit. "All done. I'll just put this back in the cabinet," I stand up and is about to go but his hand holds my wrist. I look at him confusedly.

"Don't roam around the school without a companion," he said. "Something could have happened to you earlier."

Am I hearing it right? Myungsoo is worried? The mute and emotionless Myungsoo is worried?

"I...I ..." I'm lost for words. Why the hell can't I complete my sentence?

"I swear I could have killed that guy!" He whispers and cursed.

"You shouldn't do that. You shouldn't engage in any fight," I worriedly said. He stares at me and I felt something from that stare...warmth?

"I won't hesitate to fight if you are involved," he said in a whisper and I froze from where I am standing. I was about to ask what does he mean when the clinic door opened revealing a very worried Sungyeol. Myungsoo took his hand away from my wrist and looks at the other direction.

Sungyeol runs towards me and immediately inspects my face and body. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I'm fine, Sungyeol."

"God, Iseul! You got me dead worried!" He said as his chest heaves up and down from heavy breathing. I chuckle and place my hand on his cheek which I always do whenever he's worried about me.

"I'm fine, Sungyeol. Myungsoo was there to help me," I chuckle and glance at Myungsoo who's making himself busy with the ballpen which is on the table near him.

"Thank you, bro. I know I can count on you," Sungyeol said and Myungsoo just nodded. He stood up and walks out of the clinic. I caught him glance at me before completely closing the door.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sungyeol asks again.

"I'm fine, Sungyeol. Don't worry too much," I smile warmly.

"I swear if I see that guy I'll make sure he'll have difficulty walking for weeks," he said and I gasp.

"I don't want you to do that!"

"But he-"

"No, Sungyeol! You won't do that!"

"But I-"

I give him a very serious look. He sighed in defeat and holds my hand. "Okay. Just promise me you won't roam around the school without me. Understand?"

"Yes, father," I said and stick my tongue out at him. He grabs the kit from my hand and placed it back in the cabinet.

"Let's go. I'm starving from the game we had," he said and opens the door for me. We talk about the basketball match they had but my head is still occupied by what Myungsoo said earlier.