|| Chapter Nine ||

Chapter Nine

~Zayn's POV~

Right now, while looking through Little Mix's Official Instagram Account. I'm not stalking Perrie, okay?

Maybe I am, it's just... I wanna know how she's doing because we don't have communication. Which totally means that I don't know what exactly is happening to her.

And I'm really concerned about her.

"Hey Zayn!" I quickly hid my iPhone at my leather jacket, worrying that Gigi might see it.

"Hi babe!" I called out. She immediately hugged me when we were standing infront of each other. I pecked her lips as the moment she pulled away.

I'm here at the outside of the event. I'm gonna fetch her because we're going on a date.

It's been 6 months when Perrie and I broke up. And Gigi is now my girlfriend.

I'm not using her as a rebound. I like her, she's such a sweet person. She's the type pf girl that everyone is lucky to have.

But I didn't love her.. yet.

I'm in the state of moving on. After the break up with Perrie, the things have changed..

She became braver, she became fierce. She's not the Perrie before. It's like we didn't have relationship before.

And here I am, losing the hope that we can go back to how the things were before. But I know that she's badly hurt after what happened. I don't have anyone else to blame other than me. I'm the one who broke up anyway, I think it's for her own sake.

And I think Gigi can help me to move forward, because I know that I can't.

It is because I fucking love the girl named Perrie Louise Edwards so much.

I don't know how to fucking stop.