|| Perrie Edwards ||

Perrie Louise Edwards was born on July 10, 1993, 21 years old. She was raised on South Shields, Tyne and Wear by her parents. Her father is Alexander Edwards and her mother is Deborah Duffy. She has an older brother, Jonnie Edwards.

Early Life:

Perrie previously attended Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset before moving back to South Shields. Perrie is a graduate of St. Peter and Paul RC Primary School and attended Mortimer Community College for five years both in South Shields, where she excelled in both academic and performance subjects. Perrie transferred and graduated from the Newcastle College where she received a BTEC in Performing Arts.

Career:

Her first audition was "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morisette. She is literally known as the member of the British girl group, Little Mix (formerly Rhythmix) . Little Mix is an English girl group consisting Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Perrie Edwards. They won at the X Factor 2011 (8th Series), they were the first group to ever win. They originally entered as solo artists but they were put together which made them the act they are today.

Personal Life:

In 2011, Perrie first met One Direction's Zayn Malik during her time in the X Factor, began dating in March 2012. In 2013, Perrie was engaged to Zayn. As of 2015, Perrie remarked that they were "too busy" to marry and that wedding would happen "eventually".

Discography:

Albums:
2012- DNA
2013- Salute

Concert Tours:
2012- DNA Tour
2013- Salute Tour