|| Chapter Seven ||

Chapter 7

~Zayn's POV~

"Zayn, what's your statement about your break up with Perrie Edwards of Little Mix?" The Fader asked me, I'm the next cover for their magazine. I think it is okay to say my statement about this since I didn't give any statement when the break up happened before.

"We both know I didn't break up with her through text, I didn't cheat to her like everybody thinks when we were in Thailand. I have a lot of respect to her so I wouldn't do that. I love her a lot and I always will." I announced. That is true, even there is no one that will believe me. At least, I said what I feel.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Zayn. You may now go." they informed me. I nodded then go into the car and let the driver drove into my house.

"We're here, Sir." he announced.

"Thank you." I got out of the car and into my bedroom, where there is a lot of memories that reminded me of Perrie.

I messaged her about getting her things from our house in London, trying to be harsh. I didn't mean it, I just want to talk to her even if she's mad at me. She responded that she's getting her things as soon as possible after her tour.

We also fought for the custody of our dogs, but she won.

I also tried getting the engagement ring from her so I can have some memories of her, but she wouldn't. She said I didn't deserve the ring, which is true. She is going to keep it, I think of many possibilities if she still love me or I'm really not worth it to gave back to me.

It hurts knowing that she deleted all of our pictures in her social media accounts, even deleted all of our memories in her cellphone and other things.

The part of me is still hoping that she loves me back after what I have done.