|| Chapter Two ||

Chapter Two

~Zayn's P.O.V.~

My phone was ringing and I slid my fingers to answer the call.

Me: Hello Uncle Simon? Why did you call?

Uncle Simon: I'm just going to remind all of you that you are invited for the dinner with some X Factor contestants, tonight. You are going to perform and some will do also.

Me: Sure. We're going. See ya later.

Uncle Simon: Bye.

He hung up and I'm about to tell the lads about it.

"Who is that?" Liam started.

"Uncle Simon" I answered.

"What was that about? Harry and Niall asked.

"We're about to perform on a dinner tonight." I said.

"Lets go since its already dinner time." Louis said.

We all got out of the flat and went inside the car and drive.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~Perrie's P.O.V.~

We're reminded by Tulisa to attend a dinner tonight. We prepared and ready to go. We went out from the flat and drove to the place.

-

We went inside the dinner place and sat on our seats. We all introduced everyone in the dinner.

"Hi everyone, I'm Perrie and this is Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne. We are the Little Mix who won X Factor 2011." I said as we introduced ourselves while motioning to each of us.

"Hello." they all greeted.

"Hi." we greeted back as we shook hands with them.

"Wait, that's you! The one who I bumped with yesterday." I pointed to the guy when it was his turn to shook hands with me.

"Yeah. I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik. Nice to see you." he smiled as he extend his hand. Well, he's cute.

"Well. I'm Perrie, Perrie Edwards. Nice to see you again." we shook hands and I smiled.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~Zayn's P.O.V.~

We introduced ourselves for some to know who are we. When its Little Mix turn, I realized she's the girl I bumped with. But no worries, I don't like her. I admit she's beautiful, but I love Rebecca, she meant everything to me, she's my world. As the dinner started, we performed "I Wish". Little Mix performed "How Ya Doin?". And many artists performed their songs.

-

The dinner finished and me, the lads headed to the flat. Niall and Louis have their own world. They kept talking about food, they love food. I love food too but not as much as they do. The rest were quiet. I took out my phone to check my twitter account and in a couple of seconds, my phone buzzed, signaling I receive a new message. I quickly read it.

From: Rebecca Ferguson

We need to talk.

To: Zayn Malik

What it could be about? She must be serious. I texted her.

From: Zayn Malik

Why? Is there something wrong?

To: Rebecca Ferguson

I hope there's nothing wrong.

From: Rebecca Ferguson

I'll meet you at the park, 10:00 PM.

To: Zayn Malik

Since it was nine, I showered and got ready. I wore my white shirt along with my leather jacket and my black jeans. I put on my black converse and took the car key and left the house.