|| Chapter Three ||

Chapter 3

~Rebecca's P.O.V.~

I called Zayn because I want to tell him something important. I want to tell it to him personally for me to explain why I decided this. I didn't do this because he does something. I think that this is the right thing to do. I still love him and I always do forever. I'm glad to have him in my life, he is the best boyfriend you can have. It's really hard to do this, but I cannot take this anymore.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~Zayn's P.O.V.~

After I left the house, I hopped into my car and drove to the park. I know there's something going on. I hope things go well. All I'm thinking about is Rebecca. She's the kind of happy girl, not serious girl. She just being serious when something is bothering her, I dunno what it is. But all I know is I love her so much. On 6 months of our relationship together, we've been in struggles we've gone through, we know that we really love each other. I went out of the car as I'm on the park.
I found Rebecca on the swing. I walked towards her. I sat beside her to see her so sad face. Tears began to stream in her beautiful face.

"What's going on? Why are you crying? You know I don't wanna see you crying." I started. I caressed her cheeks with my thumb. I crashed my lips into hers and kiss her softly.

"I think we need to break up. This decision is really hard for me and I know this will be really hard for you, too. I do love you and I always will. I just cannot take what the other people is saying about us. Every girl in the world is lucky to have you as their boyfriend. Everyone is lucky to have you in their lives, so did I." she cried harder. My heart shattered into pieces as she said that. She's right, this is really hard for me and for her also. But why would she? On 6 months of our relationship, we struggled which we had undergone.

"We've been together for 6 months and we've struggled what are other people saying about us. Are you letting them affect our lives by what they're saying? I love you so much, you meant everything to me, you're my world. But why would you let them destroy our relationship?" I questioned.

"I'm really sorry, Zayn. You know how much I love you and I will love you forever and always. I know someone deserves you more, I don't deserve you, your too much for me. You meant everything to me, Zayn. Just live happy without me." she sobbed. My tears started to stream on my face. I don't know what to do without her in my life. She walked out with red eyes and puffy cheeks from crying. I ran after her and put my hands into her shoulders and turned her around. She can't look up at me anymore. I put my fingers to her chin and lift up her face. I hugged her tight and kissed her. After a few seconds, she kissed me back and pull away.

"Please, be with me." I begged.

"I want to but I can't" she said looking at me crying. "Bye, Zayn. I love you forever and always" she said but before she ran away, I said "I love you forever and always". Then, we went into our cars and I drove to the flat, still crying. I punch the car which caused to have a little damages, I don't care anymore. I only care about her.