Chapter Four - Katsumi

A/N: Yay I finally updated. I was going to update last night but I was at college from 8:30 until 5, so I was very tired when I got home. I did start writing a chapter but I got a headache from spending too much time in front of a screen (I do media so all my work is done on a computer).

23rd March 2011

"I was out all night last night, I think I slept with three chicks. It was really great. I'd love to tell you everything but you'd only get jealous." Hajime brags, his voice loud and strong – as if he is proud of his accomplishments. Jerk. He sticks his pointed nose into the air and grins wildly, his lips becoming incredibly thin. I roll my eyes.

"You shouldn't be bragging about that. See, I'd rather sleep with a woman I love. It's so much better than sleeping with a stranger, not that I've tried." I reply bitterly. I shoot him a glare, which goes unnoticed.

"You must be a lonely virgin then?" He mocks, a sly smirk spreads across his face and his dark eyes glint with pure evil intentions. I stand my ground.

"No, I've been married. Unlike you, I didn't have to force her to want to marry me either. She loved me." I snap back, he doesn't back down and his smirk grows.

"Loved? She left you right? Not surprised, you must have sucked." He belts out a huge laugh. I grab his collar and lift him from the ground. For once I'm glad that I stand six foot tall, unlike Hajime here who is most likely five foot eight or something.

He cowers back a little. "You're a bastard. You know nothing. She didn't leave me, she was murdered." I hiss. I drop him on his feet and storm off, leaving him to tend to the customers at the tills on his own. Not that there are at this particular moment.

I throw open the door to Aki's office and storm inside. I slam the door shut and lean against it with my arms folded across my chest.

"What is it now, Kat?" He asks, not lifting his grey eyes from his computer screen. He continues to type whatever.

"The bastard out there." I lift a hand and point behind me with my thumb. Aki rolls his eyes and grins childishly.

He chuckles quietly. "Of course. Did he say something?"

"Duh. He mocked Akemi." I snap. My eyes dart around the office in an attempt to calm my anger down. My eyes fall back on Aki to see he's stopped typing and his hands are clenched together.

"I'll have a word with him." Aki says quickly. He stands up from his desk and makes his way to the door. I step out of his way and he exits the room.

***

"I said a week, Kat. It hasn't been a week." Aki replies when I bring up the Anti-Kira Organisation.

"I've been thinking about it. I can't wait any longer. Kira is looking for someone to make his 'goddess'. The quicker we set up the organisation the quicker we can protect those that are innocent. We'll kill his goddess as soon as possible. Chances are she agrees with his plans as well. Once she's out of the way, we'll take out everyone who works for him until he has no one left to defend him. That's when we'll defeat him." I say quickly. I lean back in my chair and prop my leg on top of the other. Aki watches me nervously.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod. "Well then, what do you suggest?"

"A blog. We create a blog displaying our beliefs. We'll call ourselves AKO – which stands for Anti-Kira Organisation. Not very creative but it will be easy to remember and people can't forget what our objectives are. We'll go by code names. I'll be K, you can be A."

"Okay, I'll design the website and get it running at my house, I'll hide the computer's location so Kira can't trace it back to us. If you give me your laptop, I can make an account on it that links to my computer, that way you can write articles without having to use my computer." Aki suggests and I nod. I grin at him.

"Thanks, man. I don't know what I'd do without you." I say and I bump fists with him.

"Don't get us killed though." He says and I smirk confidently.

"I won't, don't worry."

***

"It's done." Aki says later that evening. I dragged my laptop to his house after work so he could get to work on our plan quickly. "You can write your first blog post. Make it epic."

I nod and take the laptop from him and begin typing.

Hello. My name is K.

You have found your way to the AKO webpage. So what does AKO stand for? You may be thinking. Well, it stands for:

Anti-Kira Organisation.

So if you oppose Kira and don't know how to express your feelings, then you've come to the right place. All comments left below are anonymous, every comment's IP address will be hidden so no one can trace it back to you.

The AKO's plan is to bring down Kira and do what's right for the world. No more innocent people will be harmed by Kira.

"It's short and simple. I won't directly speak my plans, since Kira will see them and could defend himself against us." I explain to Aki when he reads over the post. He nods in agreement.

"This is good." He mumbles as he scans over the post once more. "I'm guessing you'll take over from Kira's position when you defeat him? You'll find out how he kills and take the power for yourself?"

I shake my head. "When you word it like that you make me seem selfish and evil. I just want to stop the end of innocent lives, so if taking his power and becoming Kira will do that then I will." I reply defensively.

"Don't turn take your eyes off of what really matters along the way. You don't want to lose sight of what you originally set out to achieve." Aki warns. "Remember this is for the innocent lives, rather than getting revenge for Kira killing Akemi. If you do this for revenge then you'll create a cycle of never ending revenge."