End?

Alright, as I promised, this book has been finished. I'm not planning on making another chapter, because I'm simply letting the people I trust finish it for themselves. You. I'm going to let you finish the story. Let you decide what happened to (Y/N) and Toby.

It had been a wonderful three book adventure, and I'm happy to say I'm going to be writing other books. Sadly, I'm not going to be continuing my Hoodie X Reader, as I'm going to explore different forms of writing. It was great, though! And who knows, I might continue it one day. *le shrug*

my Supernatural one shots book might continue over the summer, as its eleventh season's finale airs next Wednesday (I'll be in the corner, dying)

All my other unfinished books (is it real, hoodie X reader) I will either discontinue or delete. I might pick them up later, but I'm not promising. I have multiple book ideas and one I am really excited about! The Ticci Love series (it just occurred to me how cliche of a name that is ugH) shall now come to an end, and I am very happy I was on this journey. It had boosted my style of writing, as well as boosted my love for the wattpad app.

(also, for all you role players out there, there's this 8/8 app called 'geeking' and it's fliPPING AMAZING!! it has also helped my writing and it's so fun! It does have its occasional bugs, but it's an awesome app!! )

This was amazing to have all you read my book, especially those who were here from the start. (by the way, who remembers my first username? if you know, comment!)

I love all of my llamas!

LLAMA OUT! *waves* bye!!!!!