Chapter 17

ANOTHER SHORT UPDATE BUT HOLY CRAP THREE UPDATES IN SIX HOURS?!?! Maybe I shouldn't have drank that coffee... I've been up all night and don't even feel tired!

"Sup," you said casually. Then, as if you were hit by a train, your ribs were being crushed to bits by none other than (M/F/N). "Getting a little tight..." You said with much struggle.

(BH6 reference? Anyone? :D)

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" (M/F/N) shouted as you clamped a hand over his mouth, shushing him.

"W-Would you be quiet?!" You whispered.

(Woah I'm on a roll... BH6 bby)

(M/F/N) looked around cautiously, causing you to do as well before a strong hand yanked you inside. "What the hell?!" You said, grabbing your most likely crushed hand. "First, where the hell have you been (Y/N)?! I looked for you! Everyone was worried! They sent out Amber alerts, police cars, THE FBI!!" (M/F/N) shouted. You sighed, laughing internally on how much you had missed your old friend.

You hugged him, finally making his mouth stop blabbering on and on. "First of all, I know (M/F/N). I know I'm missing. But right now, you need to come with me. You're in danger," you said with a serious face on.

"What? (Y/N)! DO YOU NOT KNOW ANYTHING?! I've been sulking here thinking your dead and you show up one day, thinking it's all good and tell me to come with you?!"

"Arg!!" You growled, combing a hand through your hair. "Look, I know it sounds crazy but you have to believe me! If I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe me!"

"Why do I need to go with you?? I've just moved on with my life! My parents gave me this house when they found another one for themselves and I am over your death!" He stabbed.

"I can't tell you! You're in trouble (M/F/N)! Something is coming to get you and we need to get you out, FAST!!" You argued back, standing up harshly and growing out your wings. He gaped as you grabbed his hand, taking him out the back door and towards the woods.

"Uhh- (Y/N)? Where are we going?" (M/F/N) asked you as you took in a long, deep breath.

"Okay (M/F/N) listen up. What you're about to see may freak you out a lot and you may pass out but do you really wanna know where I've been these past two years? Do you really wanna know?" You said. (M/F/N) thought about the subject for a minute before breathing out a hesitant "Yes".

Slender appeared behind you from a tree as (M/F/N) gasped, seeing Slender's featureless face and pure white skin. His dominating height and slenderness caused a shiver to cascade down (M/F/N)'s spine. Only Slender was seen right now, while the others waited.

"(M/F/N)... this is SlenderMan," you introduce. What? How else are you supposed to introduce your life time friend to a can of whipped cream?

"S-S-Slender M-M-Man?" (M/F/N) stuttered out. You nodded as Slender placed one hand on your shoulder, and the other hand on (M/F/N)'s shoulder, who was shivering slightly from fear. "This might hurt a bit, (M/F/N). Just relax," Slender said.

And just then, Slender had reached into your mind and taken every detail of what has happened to you over the past two years. And he started from the very beginning. When you first met Toby.

(M/F/N)'s eyes flashed open, images flying by. He could see everything (Y/N) had seen. He saw Jeff, Toby, Hoodie, everyone. He saw the first fight. The very first fight with Zalgo that lead to Toby being locked up in a coma for months on end. He saw what (Y/N) could become. A demon, and angel... He saw that Zalgo was (Y/N)'s real father.

He met Mikah in the flash of images, the friend date that (Y/N) and Mikah had spent together with coffee. He saw when (Y/N) checked up on her mom from the window outside, only to see her mom watching Spongebob.

(M/F/N) sees the flashes of Clockwork, who turns out to be (Y/N)'s sister. He saw the second fight. When Toby was taken and they fought for him back.

Then came the last fight. (Y/N) and Zalgo had battled on that cliff while the sky was blood red and the fire was yellow and orange. (M/F/N) saw every detail.

The pain, the dread, (Y/N) seeing her mom dead, then taking her mother's necklace. He saw (Y/N) chopping off Zalgo's wing.

(M/F/N) saw and knew everything now.

Ender, BloodShot who was Mikah, The Wedding, and the fire.