Chapter 15

OML HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN ALEX RAMOS'S VINES XDDDDD The chewbacca one is my fav!!

And special shoutout to MagicUnicornYey and proxy_girl_xoxo for being awesome fans! You know who you are 😉 the only fans I've met who lived in different timezones!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"We need to leave," you said, putting on the t-shirt Jane had scavenged throughout the mansion.

"Why? Is he coming back?" Sally asked, fear filling her voice as she clutched onto her teddy bear, that was burnt on the ear. You turned around, kneeling down to Sally as you rubbed her arms. "Don't worry, Sally. I won't let him hurt you," you said, standing up.

You couldn't keep it secret any longer. Zalgo wasn't going to kill them right away. He wasn't powerful enough. The images of his still chopped off wing strung through your mind. (Italicized is flashback)

"Do it; I dare you!"

"I will..." You said you brought the axe down on his left wing. He will feel the pain. The pain you felt on that dreadful day when Clockwork, under the spell of Zalgo, cut off your wing. Except his won't grow back.

That moment... that moment when he was weak,when he was under your control... you felt power.

"How does it feel? To get your wings chopped off?" You said.

"Oh... my bad..." You said as you inserted a syringe harshly into his arm, taking out Toby's blood that allowed Zalgo to not feel pain, "My fault; well, looks like you gotta get used to the pain."

You saw as he coughed up blood. "Lord Zalgo, defeated by his own daughter-"

"SHUTUP!" Zalgo roared, stunning you as you stepped back.

The power... It was a hunger. The fear in his eyes, the pain in his face. It all surged through you.

"Just d-do it al...ready..." He said as his red fire turned to a sickly blue. You actually felt bad for him. You shook your head, before turning around and walking away.

Why did you walk away?

"What are you doing?! Isn't this what you wanted?" Zalgo said before you stopped.

You had stopped. Why had you stopped? Just one throw, one perfect throw and you would end it all. Ender would still be alive.

"This isn't over, (Y/N)," Zalgo said through clenched teeth.

His sickly voice dawned in your head.

"(Y/N)..." He murmured.

"(Y/N)..." He demanded.

"(Y/N)!!" Toby yelled, gripping your hand. You saw the terrified look on Sally's face as you reached out to her, stopping yourself, coming back from reality.

You looked down at your hand and saw blood gushing from the palm. Nails, painted a crimson red as you stung from the pain. You had balled your hands up so bad, you had tore through skin.

"Y/N!" Toby said again. You looked at him as his brown eyes held a worried glance. BloodShot rushed over with a cloth (totallynothisshirtbutthatwouldbehilarious) as Toby took the fabric, wrapping it around your hands carefully. You winced in pain a couple times before he tied it off. Your hand throbbed, but you ignored it.

You took in a deep breath. "Zalgo's here because-"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," He said. You turned around, coming face-to-face with the man who killed one of your friends. Zalgo.

"And why not? You can't kill us all. You aren't strong enough to," you spat. "Take me back!"

"I'm warning you (Y/N)... I'm Zalgo. Ruler of Darkness. I can go to Hell and I can sure put Toby there and watch him be tortured every day. For the rest of-"

"Shut up!" You screamed, causing an earthquake. It surprised you; and so did the pounding headache that quickly followed.

"Ahh... someone's getting a bit loud, I see. I wouldn't get too loud, or you'll hurt your head..." Zalgo smirked.

You held your head, "I thought you were after Mikah and (M/F/N) first, not Ender."

"Oh, don't worry! She's rotting in Hell just like the rest of you are. Killing people for a living doesn't exactly give you the express pass to Heaven," Zalgo explained. Your head started to hurt more. "Ugh... don't you... dare hurt... (M/F/N)!" You said between breathes as your head pounded like a hammer was inside.

"Then you better hurry up..."

*snap*

"Well?" Slender said.

"Well what?" You asked, your headache gone just as quick as it came. "Why was Zalgo here?!"

"Zalgo's here because he wants me to join him okay?!" You snapped, a bit more than implied.

"And what happened when you said no? Assuming you already did because..." Slender says as you nod. "He said..." Your throat tightened as your eyes stung. "He said he'd kill everyone that I've ever loved. Including... an old friend... before I came here and became a creepypasta," You explained as Toby looked at you. You put extra emphasis on the word "creepypasta". You were still bummed you weren't a proxy but you'd deal with that later.

"So he's after (Male/Friends/Name) now?"

"And we need to go. Now," you demanded, walking towards the woods that lead to the place you never thought you'd go again.

(M/F/N)'s house.