Okay...

Okay well, everyone on this Wattpad app should know about Paris. The Paris attacks, and those who lost their lives. But it's not just Paris. It's a lot more other places. I don't really want to... Talk about this but I feel like it should be said.

Some of you might live in Paris. Some of you might live by Paris. Just please... Even though I'm only talking to you guys through letters, every single inch of me pains for Paris and everywhere else. I live in the USA. I'm not there.

But... ISIS is a big deal. I bite my lip and chew my fingernails wondering if this world will be the same ever again. I don't know whether my school is going to get bombed or my state is going to be invaded by terrorists. It's not likely, but it can happen. So I just want everyone to be safe.

I don't want to lose anyone who I know, and I know you don't either. Just please... If you live in a major city, like New York or Washington DC (in America), then please be careful. If you live in a different major city, in another country, please do the same.

I'm concerned, I'm terrified, I'm fucking staying up late at night wondering if I'm going to see my friends tomorrow. My friends know who they are, and they haven't heard this side of me. Maybe once or twice but I am uniquely scared and terrified.

Just please... I beg of you... Pray to God and hope that we can end this war between ISIS. That they can stop killing innocent people. That they can leave this world in peace.

That's all I have for now... I love you guys. Each and every one of you. Don't forget that. Tell that to your family, friends, and anyone you truly care for. I'm not saying you're going to get attacked, but I just want everyone safe. I'm caring too much... But it's me. I care a lot in situations like this. Some of you might too.

I hope I didn't bother anyone by this post.

Thank you for reading this.

-Drama