Jeff?- Chapter 7

"Oh and by the way, where is Jeff?" I asked, before leaving BEN's room.

"Nobody knows. He has been gone for a while now. You can go look for him if you-" BEN said but BEN wasn't even able to finish his sentence before Ender bolted out the room door.

Ender's POV

I went to question Clockwork as I silently hummed the theme song to Pink Panther as I creeped across the room, just behind the Clock-eyed girl. She HAS to be Clockwork.

"HEY COCKWORK!" I screamed, making her jump and stare at me for purposely leaving the "L" out of her name. I was only like, a foot from her face.

I pointed a fingerless glove (That's what Ender wears) at her and a flashlight at her face as she flinched.

"What Ender?" She asked, continuing on whatever she was doing.

"Where is Jeffie?!" I asked. I didn't have any interests in him, I just wanted to tell him he was ugly and see his reaction. Cocky, my new nickname for her, mumbled something under her breath.

"WHAT?!" I screamed, flicking on my neko ears as I flicked them towards her, flashing the light on and off in her face, annoying her.

"I said... he's probably at the graveyard," she said in a whisper.

"And why would that be?" I asked, also whispering.

"To see his brother, duh!" She whispered back.

"M'KAY THANKS COCKY!" I yelled, making her grumble and cuss at me under her breath at my nickname for her. I hopped out the mansion door, heading to the nearest graveyard. Of course, I told Slender where I was going.

I jumped, turning into a Bald Eagle as I started flying. Being part shapeshifter had its perks. When you wanted agility; you would turn into a cat. When you wanted to be tall; DINOSAUR!!!

"I believe I can fly!!!" I sang out, which cause some faces below to look around, dumbfounded. "HAH HAH! It's funny how dumb you are!!" I tempted them. I was nice at some points, but others I was "totally insane", as told by all my friends. Right now I was insane.

As I scanned the ground, I finally came across a graveyard. Nobody really told me what Jeff looked like; but I had a pretty good idea of what he looked like. There was only one person... no, TWO people in the graveyard. Both male, and they were hugging.

I flew down, turning into a black cat- who had strange purple bangs- and crept by a gravestone.

(Any animal- no matter what- ended up having Ender's signature purple bangs which laid over her left eye)

I flicked my ears towards the two men as I saw one had a weird looking stitch up face and the other looked like a normal person. They were talking alright, but the normal looking guy was crying so LOUD!

"Hey, dude!" I yelled, trying to get the normal guy's attention; but he didn't respond. I huffed, my breath blowing my bangs as I jumped out from the headstone, as on top of a grave that was right by the two men.

"HEY! ASSBUTT!" I yelled, loud enough for someone to hear me all the way from China. Now that got their attention. "Uh... Jeff? Why is there a talking cat?" The stitch guy asked Jeff.

"So you are Jeff?" I said, interest in my voice. "Who's asking?" Jeff asked. I blew my bangs, turning back into my human form, as I held out a hand. "The names Carmen Snyder but now I'm known as Ender. I recently became one of Slendy's Proxies while you were out here. I can shape-shift into just about anything- mostly animals- and control the elements. Now you are coming back with me to the mansion," I said, chuckling as his friend gave me a weird look.

"First of all bitch, this is my brother, Liu-" Jeff said, before I cut him off. "Yeah yeah... tell me what's not in the books; or all over the web," I said, sitting on the headstone.

Jeff's face filled with anger as he slapped me across the face. "HAH HAH! PAIN IS HILARIOUS!" I yelled, rubbing my cheek as I grinned insanely at the burning hot pain on my cheek. Jeff looked at me, half scared and half angry. "Now come on! Bring your brother here with us!" I exclaimed, grabbing Jeff and Liu by the hands as we teleported by the mansion.

"How-?" Jeff asked, dumbfounded. "I told you! I can turn into practically anything; INCLUDING demons and angels, DUH!" I replied, walking into the mansion, dragging Jeff with me.

"I FOUND JEFFIE!!!" I exclaimed, causing BEN to run up to me. "Wow, you actually found him!" BEN exclaimed. "Yup," I replied, popping the 'p'. "Well, I guess just- wait... w-who is t-that?" BEN asked as he pointed to Liu who was standing behind Jeff and me.

"Jeff's brother, Liu," I replied, jumping up and down. "Yeah, Jeff DEFINITELY has to visit Slender now," BEN said, stepping away. "LET'S GOOOOO!" I yelled, practically dragging Jeff by the hair like a rock on a string.

"Is she always this hyper?" I heard Liu ask Jeff as he replied, huffing. "Dude, I just met her today!"

"Here's Slender's office!" I said, standing Jeff up as Liu stood by the door with me and Jeffie.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," the familiar deep voice boomed as I opened the door, stepping in as well as Jeff and Liu. "Kiss and make up~" I purred before leaving the room, shutting the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~
Okay well I'm backkkkkk!! Did'ya miss meh? I was gone only about 20 days... not a lot. Sorry for the super short chapter it was just... bleh.

RANDOM SHOUTOUT TO _Sazam_ SHE IS AWESOME SHE GIVES FREE... FREE TACOS TO RICH PEOPLE ON WEDNESDAY MORNINGS.

Anywhoooooo

Read DarkSoul? (Crickets) Okei

~DramaLlama