Chapter 13

Okay I'm just going to do A/N at the start because I'll ruin the mood xD I wrote this chapter pretty fast actually... ENJOY!!! Oh and for chapter 14 Ima take the last part of this and put it in there so yeah. So you can kinda get the feel for it •3•

~DramaLlama_33

Third Person POV

"(Y/N)!!!!" Ender yelled as she pushed (Y/N) aside, knocking her into Toby's arms. The orange light cascaded throughout the mansion. "Everybody out! Now!" Slender's voice boomed throughout the mansion. Unseen, Ender bolted upstairs through the blazing fire that stung her eyes.

Frustrated, she took out the contacts and kicked down the door to Jane's room. Jane's room was almost ruined. Ender bolted to the bed as she grabbed her bracelet. She shouldn't have taken it off.

She tightened her grip around the leather fabric before making way to the door. The cracking of fire and the spitting of ashes rang through the air as wood shot down from the top, trapping Ender in.

Terrified, she tries to throw water from her hands at the fire. But she can't. She takes water from the air. Not her body.

•••

"Is everyone out?!" (Y/N) yelled, looking around frantically. "Ender!!" Hoodie and BloodShot yelled at the same time. Slender's "eyes" widened as the two proxies ran into the fire encased wood mansion. It was all happening so fast. The wedding. The fire. Zalgo. (Y/N) passed out as Toby lifted her up in his arms.

"Ender!!" Hoodie yelled as he took off the black jacket part of his suit, leaving him in just a tie and long sleeved white shirt. BloodShot did the same as he went upstairs to look for Ender.

Hoodie searched through the burning wood for Ender. "Carmen!!" BloodShot yelled as he heard a small cry for help. Jane's room. "Ender!" He yelled once more as he kicked at the wood that blocked entry or escape. The wood gave in after a few powerful kicks and shattered into small pieces.

"E-" BloodShot couldn't finish his word because he was coughing madly through the dirty smoke. Ender stepped forward, closer to her friend as the sound of wood cracking gave way under Ender's feet. Ender grabbed onto the charred wood as a scream erupted from her mouth, the wood singeing her skin. She hung loosely from the wood now, BloodShot reaching for her through a thick block of wood.

The small crackle of a familiar demonic laugh and Ender was pulled down along with the blocks of charred wood.

•••

"(Y/N)!!" You heard your voice being called you coughed, waking up slowly as you asked what was going on. Toby sat down next to you. "The mansion..." Slender called. "It's gone." Jeff finished. You looked towards the mansion, your eyes widening. You felt Bruce, your cat, brush against the side of your leg but you didn't react.

Zalgo was winning.

You looked around, seeing everyone outside, shaken and confused at what just happened to their home. Fifteen people live in the mansion all together, including Slender and you. Seventeen, if you count Smile Dog and Bruce. You counted fourteen people/animals.

"Who's missing?!" You asked frantically. "Don't worry. Ender was still in there and BloodShot and Hoodie went in there to get her. Everything is going to be alright," Masky said, kneeling beside you. No... Zalgo will kill Mikah!

"Well that was an interesting wedding wasn't it?" A voice crackled from behind you and everything around you went black once more. "If you kill him," you said through gritted teeth, not facing Zalgo. "I swear to hell I will torture you and personally kill you..."

"Ah, you see darling, that won't work. Remember our last battle? I took your husband's pain-free disease. I can't feel a thing," Zalgo chimed as you flinched. "Oh," he paused. "That's right... he's not your husband yet! You didn't even get to say "I do"..." He chuckled.

"And I'm not just going after Mikah, my darling... I'm going to make sure all your little buddies watch each other die. Just like I watched your mother die," he said, demonic laughter following.

You clicked back to reality as if nothing had happened. You hadn't passed out this time. You looked around, counting everyone who was outside. Seventeen people, including you, Slender, Smile Dog, and Bruce, all lived in the mansion.

One... four... ten... fourteen! Fourteen people/animals were here... who's missing?

"Who's missing?!" You asked Toby. "Ender was still in the mansion so BloodShot and Hoodie went in there," Masky replied, sitting next to you.

"No no no no!!" You screamed, rushing up from the grass and looked at the mansion. "What? What is it (Y/N)?!" Toby asked, grabbing your arm. You couldn't tell him... you'd only make this situation worse. Zalgo would only kill Toby first.

You stared back into Toby's hopeless eyes. You ripped your arm from his grip and ran into the burning mansion.

•••~5 min before~•••

BloodShot rushed downstairs, not caring when the wood would singe his skin. He couldn't let Ender, his best friend, burn to death.

"Ender!" BloodShot called over the loud crackling and popping of the fire. The roar got louder as part of the roof collapsed near the entrance. They needed to get out of there. And fast.

"BloodShot!" Hoodie called in a worried voice as he rushed towards BloodShot. BloodShot grabbed Hoodie by the arm before dragging him behind the stairs, directly below Jane's room. "Ender!!" BloodShot called as he picked up a small fabric, half-burned. It was part of Ender's dress.

BloodShot heard hard coughing that seemed a mile away. "Carmen!!!" BloodShot yelled as he jumped past logs and clumps of wood over to a hunched over Ender.

"Mikah? No! Go!! GO!" Ender yelled at her friend. Why? Was all BloodShot thought before...