The Texts and Calls- Chapter 3

January 13- (two days later at start of first first first book)

9:14 AM
(M/F/N): Hey (Y/N)!

10:11 AM
(M/F/N): (Y/N)?

10:54 AM
(M/F/N): You there?

January 14th-

3:15 PM
(M/F/N): Hey (Y/N), they just sent out a search party. I hope you are okay.

3:45 PM
(M/F/N): please answer (Y/N), I don't want you to die.

March 17th-

12:23 PM
(M/F/N): The police have stopped looking, but I promise you, I won't give up on you.

May 18th-

4:14 AM
(M/F/N): I found a fragment of your hair on a tree branch in the woods. Police say it's impossible but I won't listen. I know you are out there. Please pick up.

June 4th-

7:25 AM
(M/F/N): Can I tell you something?

7:26 AM
(M/F/N): It's probably not going to affect you or anything.

7:28 AM
(M/F/N): But I miss you. A lot. I just wish you weren't gone. Everyone misses you. Your mom is super worried. What am I going to do without you (Y/N)?

One voicemail from (M/F/N):

Hey (Y/N), I know this is a longshot, but I love you. You are my bestest friend in the world. And I just want you to know that I will never give up on finding you. No matter what it takes. I can't lose you. That last night we spent together. When I carried you home.

*sigh* they held a funeral *crying*. And I was said to be the last who saw you. Your mother was terrified. When she saw... When she saw the blood in your house she freaked.

Just... please answer. I miss you.

You start to feel tears stroll down your cheek as the voicemail stopped. You remembered that night.

FLASHBACK... AGAIN...

"Where are we going?" You asked your friend, (M/F/N). It was around the end of winter, but it was still cold. It was actually your birthday, January 10th. And (M/F/N) thought it would be a good idea to take you somewhere. "I told you," he said as he pumped his fists in the air. "BOWLING!!" "Okay okay, calm down," you said, laughing. The two of you didn't live far away from the bowling alley, so you both didn't need a car to drive there. "This is going to be one crazzzzy night!" Your friend said. "Oh gosh," you murmured, face palming. This was going to be a long night.
~
You shivered as the night air got colder. You were at the bowling alley with your friend for about 2-3 hours. It was about 9:47 PM right now as you looked at your watch. You were almost at your curfew. But in this cold weather, with about 5 mph wind, and only a jacket on it would feel like forever. "Cold?" (M/F/N) asked. "A l-little" you said, a puff of air trailing from your mouth as your teeth chattered. "Here," he said, hugging you, making you stop. You instantly felt warmer as you hugged back. You weren't dating, but you were both close. You felt your eyes grow heavy at the warmness.

He finally let go as you realized you were about 1/3 mile to your house. He must've carried you almost all the way home. You murmured a thanks as you shuffled to your house. You and him didn't live far away, which might've been the reason you were so close to him.

FLASHBACK END.

"Why can't everything be the way it used to be..." You said, not knowing that Toby had heard you from outside the door.

---------
Ok well the flashback was like a review of the VERY VERY first chapter of this sequel but warning it is the new version I just added like... A LOT of details because back then I was like POOF nothin.

~DramaLlama_33