Chapter 21

???'s POV

"P-Please... D-don't make me do it!"

I growled. So much complaining! "Shut up!" I snapped as it (trying to make it as much mystery as I can huehuehue.... You'll figure out later on whether it's a boy or girl) stopped its petty whining.

I turned back to watch (Y/N) and two others walks towards a house. This is all going as planned. "Why do y-you need me? I'm useless to-" I grabbed it by the arm, making it whimper in pain.

"You're useful..." I growled, my hand drawing blood from the person's arm. "Trust me..."

It nodded as I removed my hand from their arm. I turned around as (Y/N) and the two other people entered the house. "Let's go," I ordered as the person nodded their head.

"Y-Yes, Z-Zalgo."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Where are we supposed to go anyway?" BloodShot asked you as you shook your head. "Doesn't the mansion have a basement?"

Jeff started laughing as you gave him a confused look. "I am NOT going back down there! LAST TIME I DID TOBY WAS THE ONE WHO LOCKED ME DOWN THERE WITH THAT... THAT THING!"

"O-Oh yeah... H-Heh... The Rake is probably dead... Or just really hungry," Toby muttered the last part as he scratched his neck sheepishly. Jeff replied all-to-kindly with the famous bitch face. BloodShot groaned, "Where's the bathroom?" He asked (M/F/N) as he pointed upstairs. BloodShot nodded thanks before walking up.

"Anyways... If that thing is still down there I'm sure he won't hurt Slender..." You trailed off, nodding to Slender. "Errrrg I don't like going in the basement. It's dusty and unclean," Slender stated.

"Yeah? Well it's better than being captured and killed by Zal-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" An ear-piercing scream came from upstairs as you heard thumping. "MIKAH!" You screamed, running upstairs as your heart raced. No... Not now! Not Zalgo!

You pounded on the bathroom door and found it locked. "MIKAH! Open the door!" You screamed. Toby pulled you aside before lifting his leg up and kicking the door.

"It... Won't... BUDGE!" He said between kicks as you asked everyone to stand back. Backing up as far as you could yourself, you ran towards the door, arm first to attempt to ram the door.

Click.

Oh sweet mother of Slendy.

You screamed as the bathroom door clicked open and you tripped over BloodShot's foot, sending you flying towards the bathtub. You crashed and pulled down the curtain, it wrapping around you like a burrito as you felt your head hit a lever and a button.

"...crap," you muttered as the shower head roared to life. You squirmed around in the curtain until you squiggled out, but not before you were drenched in water.

"(Y/N) are y-you okay?!" Toby asked, finding a towel and wrapping it around you.

"Y-Yeah... The water was cold..." You shivered and Toby rubbed your back. Everyone, except you, Toby, and BloodShot, erupted into cheer of laughter.

Blood looked from left to right before out bursting. "IS NOBODY GOING TO NOTICE THAT MY HAIR IS PURPLE?!?!"

"HOLY SWEET JESUS ON A BICYCLE!!" ClockWork screamed. "What the Hell?!" E.J. asked as Clocky eyed him. "What?"

"Yo... Uh... BloodShot... Why is your hair- well, part of it- purple?!" Laughing Jack asked. (M/F/N) eyed L.J. as the monochrome clown eyed him back. "What?"

"You look sort of funny..." (M/F/N) said as he smiled at his clown pun. L.J. hissed at him as he plopped a lollipop in his mouth. But right when (M/F/N) wasn't looking he smiled.

Blood thought for a moment before answering. He said that his hair must've gotten the purple streak from Ender's powers. "I mean- it makes sense. It's like a part of her is inside me now..."

"And part already hasn't?~" Jeff said as he wiggled his eyebrows. You shook your head warily at Jeff but it was too late. BloodShot's eyes darted to Jeff's as he growled.

"We don't have that kind of relationship!! Me and Ender are just friends!" He yelled as a small amount of fire came out of his mouth. He covered his mouth, his eyes widening as he uncovered it. "I mean... We were. S-She's dead and arguing about her won't bring her back. I can't even control her powers like she could... Ender grew up in this culture and all I know is that I was given these abilities by her, " Blood looked down at his hands.

"A part of Ender's life is in the powers that she once concealed. And now that she's transferred her powers to me... I guess now that..." He muttered, trailing off.

"That what?" You asked as he looked at you. "I don't know... Just, never mind. Let's just go. Zalgo could be here any minute," he said, walking out of the bathroom that you and Toby were still in. "We don't need any more blood shed in this family. Not today. Not ever."

•...•...•...•
•...•...•...•
•...•...•...•

*cough* so... Uh...
Got emotional dere.

Sorry I haven't updated I don't have a lot of data since I ALWAYS use mine up for the month n llamaz and yeah. I got the idea of the hair streak thing in BloodShot's hair from drawing a one-page (front n back) comic of the mansion burning to ender's hunters' funeral •u•..........

1.) What's the weirdest dream you've had?
2.) Do I have readers NOT from the USA? (woah cute guys with accents •u•)
3.) what's your favorite number? (oh my llama this is perfect the question is number three and my fav number is three and the question is what's ur favorite number hue hue hue)

YOU GUYS SHOULD READ 36 STUDENTS IN A CLASSROOM BY AWESOMELYBLAZE ITS HILARIOUS

okei story time over

GOODNIGHT/ GOOD MORNING/ G'DAY MATE/ GOOD AFTERNOON/ HAPPY MIDNIGHT/ HALLELUJAH MY LLAMAZ

~DramaLlama