The Flashback- Chapter 2

You took a deep breath before picking up the glass shards on the floor, being as careful as you could not to cut yourself on the sharp glass.

Sigh.

"Who is this girl?" You said aloud to yourself.

"Need some help?" A voice said behind you as they stepped forward.

"Not now Toby," you said, picking up some more glass. "Y-You shouldn't be picking up glass without gloves," Toby said, taking off his.

"Here," he said, handing his gloves to you. "I'm good," you mumbled, sill picking up the glass.

"*Sigh* Ok, well... take it easy on the new girl... I've heard she's had tough times. I'm gunna talk to her down there to see why she... crashed your room," Toby said, getting up and leaving the room. He shut the door, giving you some privacy.

"(Y/N)," A deep voice growled. "What now, Slender?" You asked, grumbling.

"Don't disrespect Ender. She is my proxie and I expect you to honor that," he snapped. You dropped the shards of glass in your hand. "What and I'm not?" You asked, with a hint of anger.

He seemed to hesitate at the answer. You were his proxie right? "Slender? I am your proxie right?" You asked. He "looked" at you weirdly before straightening up.

FLASHBACK (this is an actual chapter off of my first book XD from start to finish -I'm serious-)~

You walked out of the room and almost jumped a mile when Slender POOFED in front of you.

"(Y/N)-" he said in his deep voice

"Nope... before you say anything else I want to say thank you for the stay and I will be on my way now."
You said, walking away but didn't get to the stairs before he snatched you up with one of his weird tentacles and teleported to a room with a desk, where he was sitting, and a chair, where you sat just across him.

You sat in silence for a while when he interrupted the silence,

"No questions?" He said.

Except this time he didn't say it. 'He said it through his... mind...' you thought.

"I can do that. It's one of my abilities." he said as if he read your mind. "So..." he continued, "Any questions?"

"Yeah, how about why am I here and how the fu-"

He shot you an angry look.

"Ok... how the frick-frack can you read my mind?!" I said/thought.

"Some Creepypastas and some of my proxies have some kind of ability." he replied.

"Ok so you guys are legit..." You thought.

Silence consumed the room once again before he told you something that would answer all of my questions.

He told you about creepypasta and how no one should know they are real and that's...one of the reasons I'm here. He also told me that not all creepypasta live here, only his proxies.

"Then how am I still here? Would you erase my memory or something?" I asked. Slender stayed silent before saying,

"Ticci Toby insisted you would stay with us... He... cares for you. So he wanted you to stay here with us and..."

"And what?" I asked nervously.

"And become a creepypasta." He replied.

FLASHBACK END~

You stumbled back at the memory. Was it true? He asked if you would be a creepypasta... not a proxie? But why?

"Why didn't you make me a proxie?" You asked, obviously concerned.

"Because Ticci Toby cared a lot for you and didn't want you to kill your own family and (M/F/N), (Y/N). I thought you would reject the offer of becoming a creepypasta but... you said yes," Slender answered. "But I've done so much for you guys!" You yelled at Slender, flinching at your foolish behavior.

"I brought you into this family and I can take you out!" He boomed through your head. He obviously didn't want this to be heard by other proxies. "What have I ever done to you?! I have helped you guys since day 1! Maybe I should go back to... to Zalgo!!Heck, I didn't even get to ask my mom why in the hell she decided to give me this life!" You yelled out loud, shaking the mansion a bit. Surely the others heard clearly.

You tried to calm down as you felt it. The demon inside. You hadn't felt this rage in a while. And you wanted it to stay that way.

"ENOUGH!" Slender boomed, as you kept a straight face. "I expect you to change your damn attitude child, unless Toby and you won't have a wedding!"

"Fine," you muttered. He glared at you angrily as he disappeared with a snap.

"Ass," you muttered under your breath. You had never ever been that mad.

"Who cares anyway," you said, sitting back down by the broken glass.

Bzzzzt

"Hm?"

Bzzzzzzzt bzzzzt

You were confused, trying to find where the buzzing was coming from. You kept hearing it, and stood up your dresser off the floor. You positioned it against the wall, standing it up as you rummaged through the drawers.

Bzzzzt Bbbzzzzzztttt

You gasped, seeing your phone. You had forgotten all about it. You looked at the notifications as nearly cried. Heck, you were already shedding a tear when you had realized you had missed messages and calls.

All from (M/F/N).

-----------------------
Ahahaahahahahahhaa....

(M/F/N) = male friend's name

I AM SO SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A LATE UPDATE!

Oh and that flashback in this chapter was an actual chapter if I didn't already mentions that.

So... blah blah my other books blah blah chuggets blah blah joey_in_wonderland blah blah something.

I'm so tired.

STAY FABULOUS!!!

~dramallama_33

Ticci Toby x Reader ~Ticci Love 3~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें