------------------ RUBY'S POV ------------------------

Declan and I got a cab back to mine. We were both drunk which might've been the only reason why we were kissing. I got back to mine and led him towards the elavator. I giggled as I stumbled clumsily inside. He wasn't as tipsy as me, and helped me stand up straight. As soon as the doors closed, He pushed my hair to one side and started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and rested my hands on his shoulders. The doors opened again and we got to my place. I eventually opened the door and led Declan inside.

"Nice place," He said inbetween kisses.

"Thanks," I replied, taking my cardigan off and throwing it onto the lounge. Declan took off this top to reveal his muscular body that was printed with multiple tattoos. He helped me get off my top and continued to kiss me. I knew where this was going. As if on que, my phone started ringing. I knew exactly who it was. He had seem me leave with hurtful eyes. It stopped and within seconds started again.

"You wanna get that?" he whispered in his thick american accent.

"I'll turn it off." I pranced over and read the screeen. Sure enough the missed calls were form Luke. I turned it off and went back to join the guy I had brought home. Even though I hadn't spoked to him, Luke still made me reconsider the events that were about to unfold. I pushed him to the back of my mind and focused on Declan.

"I like this one," I pointed to one of his tattoos and he undid his belt.

"I like yours too," he laughed and looked down at my hand. I looked at the star and memories came flooding back.

"Declan wait." I said urgently.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I can't do this." I begun, feeling the tears well up. I blinked them away. "I'm sorry,"

"Is there another guy?" he asked. I paused.

"Yeh." I said quietly.

"It's alright, I understand. I was in your shoes not long ago." he put his shirt back on.
"You just need to forget them." he said. Declan was suprisingly calm and sweet. "Hopefully I'll see you again," he smiled before kissng me on the cheek and letting himself out. I knew I had made the right choice.

-------------- NEXT DAY ------------------

I got up feeling suprisingly good. It was my first day at work and I was so glad I had come home early last night. I got dressed into something casual and headed downstairs to my new car that I was finally able to use. Work wasn't far away at all, in fact it was pretty much walking distance. I went in and introduced myself to my new boss before being allocated to my area. I had to style for shoots and interviews. The clothes were amazing and colourful, I could tell this was going to be great.

"Hi!" someone said behind me.

A girl with golden hair and light blue eyes  smiled towards me. She had lots of freckles and was shorter than me but compensated with high heels.
"I'm Paige, you must be Ruby," she chirped.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled. We spoke for a bit and she ran me through the ins and outs of the jon giving me pointers along the way. I must say I would've been lost or in a lot of trouble if she wasn't there to guide me. The day sped by and I got my stuff to leave. I was heading straight to the boy's house for dinner.

"We should go out one night, invite some people and make it a night out." I said. Paige smiled.

"Sound's great, maybe this weekend?" she agreed. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. Satisfied with my first day, I headed off. Driving at this time was torture but I got there within twenty minutes.

"Honey I'm home!" I called happily as I opened the front door with the spare key the boys gave me. There was no answer so I figured they were out the back. I walked in and sure enought I was right.

"Ruby!" Jai exclaimed as he came to welcome me. The other's shouted their hellos and waved from the grassed area. Beau was cooking on the barbeque.

"Missing home a bit?" I went over and gave Beau a hug from the side.

"Need the good aussie barbies," Beau articulated his thick Australian accent. We both chuckled. I looked behind me. Instead of being on their phones, they boys were actually mucking around and interacting together- including Luke, making me smile.

"You reckon you could get me a plate?" Beau asked. I nodded and went into the spacious kitchen looking in multipe cupboards. There were cupboards above me that I couldn't reach but I figured they wouldn't be up there seeing as they boys weren't overly tall.

"How was last night?" A familiar voice sounded behind me. I turned around to find Luke smirking to himself, still keeping his distance.

"Alright," I answered still searching for the plates.

"Just alright?" Luke snickered.

"Yeah, average." I knew what he was trying to get out of me. Luke walked up right next to me and opened the top cupboard, getting a plate and placing it on the bench. They were up there.

"I didn't sleep with him." I admitted, our bodies only inches away from touching.

"Why not?" Luke challenged me like it was a game.

"I didn't want to." I said. Luke tried but failed to hide his smile. I looked down to stop myself from grinning up at him idiodically.
"When did you get this?" I asked as I traced part of his new tattoo on his arm with my pointer. Luke's body relxed as we connected.

"A few months ago," he answered staring intensely down at me.

"I like it," I took advantage of Luke talking to me and continued the conversation.

"Thanks," he smiled. I nodded and cleared my throat, grabbing the plate.

"Excuse me." I said. Luke looked at me thoughtfully for a few moments before letting me past. I could feel his eyes burn into my back as I walked outside. I was glad he knew what had really happened last night. I was glad he was happy, even if it was just for tonight.